View Single Post
Old 05-6-2007, 07:36 PM   #41
flawofhumanity
MMM WATCHA SAY
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flawofhumanity
Default Re: jTWG XXIX: Furry Fandom Convention!

Michiganfan3392 (5:06:05 PM): we also need another vote in our alliance and we can inst lynch people
RBennie362 (5:06:17 PM): Who is in your alliance?
Michiganfan3392 (5:06:55 PM): so far its me the seer(yes the real one), brothaice and farka

Basically, aito and brothaice are gullible as ****. From what I can tell, farka is orchestrating this whole thing under the guise that my strategy has "holes" and is "too risky" because it's a complete strategy.

Let's look at some posts to prove my point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightknight924 View Post
I'd like to ask why you feel you can be the one to form this alliance, Flaw? You are not confirmed human, and attempting to look human by trying to form an alliance actually makes you look very wolfy in my eyes.

It's way too soon to act. No one reveal themselves to ANYONE yet. If you already have then stop. Everyone wait for the first kill.
In this post Farka dismisses my STRATEGY because I'm not a confirmed human. Notice that he tries to make it sound like I'm going to be a part of this BLUE alliance, which I'm obviously not. The next paragraph is the most chilling and most obviously wolfy sentence I've ever heard farka speak in a jTWG. "It's way too soon to act....wait for the first kill." That's a completely horrendous thing to do, no matter what role you are, unless it is wolf. He's basically asking us to STOP gathering information in order to "wait" for the first kill, meanwhile he's working behind everyones back starting alliances with newer players who have no idea what manipulation BULLSHIT he's trying to pull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farka on AIM
Nakah92 (2:17:42 PM): myst says it's one of the new guys
Nakah92 (2:18:04 PM): I was like "oh it's brothaice" just to see his reaction
Nakah92 (2:18:21 PM): and he was like "who?" so I said "then it's either travman or heaylee"
Nakah92 (2:18:26 PM): and he was like "probably"
Nakah92 (2:20:33 PM): hmm?
Nakah92 (2:20:49 PM): you wolf.
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:22 PM): haha
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:30 PM): nope
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:34 PM): anyways
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:42 PM): instead of joking around, I'm attempting to get the seer to come out
RedRumForTheRich (2:22:49 PM): so we can figure this **** out
Nakah92 (2:23:11 PM): you were telling all your wolfy friends the information I just told you, so your response took long. Also, you're trying to form an alliance, which would make you look human, but you're not a confirmed human by anyone, so you're acutally pretty wolfy imo.
Now, from what I can figure, at this point myst was trying to get one of the newer players to come out as seer for him, under the guise that he needed a "front man," but of course they denied, as any sensible person would (This is, of course, a complete assumption). Then, it didn't happen, which lead myst to coming out himself, thus exposing 2 of the three wolves to the game (my guess is the master wolf is staying in the back hidden). This is very risky for them, and lucky for us, it's not going to pay off.

Next, I go 2 minutes without responding due to talking to myst (can produce logs in order to prove it if needed) and of course farka claims I'm a wolf based on the fact I didn't respond to him immediately, what the **** is that ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by me cause I'm awesome

This is just a split so you know I'm not talking about that particular conversation anymore.
Now here's the kicker, I had a plan that was capable of catching the wolf of the two seers as a possibility, and if it failed had NO repercussions. Apparently, this plan was discussed inside of his alliance (or so someone has told me) which of course makes it moot because ONE OF THE SEERS IS IN IT. Basically, farka ruined a chance of catching one of the seers due to the fact he's a wolf.

For the record, the plan was for me to fake guardian (I'm not the guardian), and come to BOTH seers saying I was going to choose to guard them that particular night. This would give them a false sense of security, and perhaps enough so that they wolf themselves to further their "humanness" at the waste of a night. Now, in my plan, the actual guard would NOT be guarding them, and as such they would die, which eliminates a wolf at no extra cost to the humans.

What this all means:

Myst is a wolf, Farka is a wolf. Hence, humans win because wolves are dumb, we only need to find the last one, which will be quite easy.

flawofhumanity is offline   Reply With Quote