View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: jTWG: Graduation Day - POST GAME (A Crying Shame)

I wasn't trying to kill activity, I was just doing what was predictable. I also don't think that was a give away, iggy, because it was a given that I've played with you before and on multiple occasions. I wouldn't lump myself in with new players, I was part of my other broad statement. I only said it was easy because I never had to defend myself at all. In fact I hardly put in any effort. It was not meant as some kind of insult, it was just how the game was to me. I had ideas planned for if certain things were to happen, but I never did have to do any of them. This is the last game I'm *ever* going to play though.

I wasn't going to kill you, stoic, but you asked me to so I thought: why not. Also, with who was left I wasn't -obvious- at all... but sure, to people not playing, it is usually easier to think so.

frankly, I'm surprised everyone is still like this about twg. Like what am i supposed to do eh, is my job as the wolf to make it fun for everyone or win the game? I was just putting in basically minimal effort because I didn't want to play this game in the first place!

That being said stoic, I had no idea you were here to play only for iggy. I came in to realize I was the wolf and I was kind of like -_- because I only registered so everyone else could play. That night I just did a predictable move and killed iggy. Sorry I ruined your ~ideal game~, but I didn't even know you were playing just for iggy until he was already dead. Iggy, it is another method to leave people arguing amongst themselves, but it just didn't go that way.

Like I said Stoic, when you asked me to wolf you twice if I was the wolf I was like "ehhh w/e" and did it. Sorry if it didn't meet your expectations, but I think your anger is a bit misplaced. I just took it one step at a time and this is what happened. The outcome could have changed at any time if others had taken initiative and come after me. But it is a game, and shit happens in games, and you don't always win or have fun. But I usually make it a point to try and have fun, even if I lose. The negativity at these post games is usually something I don't look forward to

even if this game was weird, it's cool with me. If I had lost I would have said, good game everyone. it started off sort of strong... A manhunt isn't always the funnest game in the world. have fun next time guys. you'll start being more active once you get in the zone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 05-23-2011 at 04:54 PM..
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote