View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #37
star reaper
owning ffr since 08
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to star reaper
Default Re: Has anybody ever had...

There are few things that have happened at my house. One of them happened to me, and it was more than one of those moments when the mind plays tricks. Well at least for mine not sure about the other ones that happened to my sister in-law and friend. Well, one night around 1:00 A.M after playing some video games I had to go to the bathroom. So I left my room which right outside of it leads to a small hallways. When i looked down it I saw a figure lit by the moonlight from the huge window in the family room. The figure was staring down the steps dressed in dark clothing sort of like a night gown my mom wears. So at first I thought it was her and called out to it saying hey! After the third call I decided to get closer because i thought she couldn't hear me, since she has lately been loosing her hearing a bit. I starting walking closer and called out one more time to it. Right when i was about two or three feet away the figure looked at me with dark red eyes, smiled at me, and vanished. That was my only personal encounter with anything supernatural... well other than the show...

Than the same figure a while later was seen in my room when my sister in law was using it. She woke up looking at a pair of dark red eyes and a smiling face in the middle of the night. The moon also lit up the room enough that she could see things pretty decently.

Finally there was what happened to a family friend. He at the time claimed to have been demon possessed having all this weird stuff happening to him. While him and his friend were driving down a road a car hit them, and he flew out the window crashing into a tree. Right after the accident he was rushed to the emergency room. That is where he died a few times and was revived. Apparently the damage was so bad the doctors thought that if he lived that he would never be any more than a vegetable. But he survived and is functioning like a normal human being. The weird part is when he was dead he said that he had seen the afterlife. Had seen Jesus riding on a camel and he himself was too. When he looked on either side if the camel he noticed they were being guided by two lions. He never told me the conversation other than being asked what he had done, but he said right after it he was sent right back to his body and no longer demon possessed.

Just a few quick encounters I thought would interest some people.