September 2014 Set1 - 23 Songs
September 2014 Set2 - 23 Songs
September 2014 Set3 - 22 Songs
November 2014 - 52 Songs
January 2015 - 51 Songs
March 2015 - 20 Songs
May 2015 - 16 Songs
July 2015 - 27 Songs

The Backlog has a total of 234 songs to be judged as of right now. With September 2014 completed it would still be 166 songs, and the Burndown Chart for the Batch would look atrocious. This is why I've been considering alternate methods for the judgment process since the current system won't be used after the September 2014 Batch is over.

For another update, I'll be posting the currently qualified submissions for the Difficulty 89+ Special Batch in the Queue/Batch thread tonight. This Special Batch is planned to be opened end of this week and will be the next batch of songs to go through judgment. If I recall there are 16 files that fit under this category, and that songlist will allow stepartists to replace these 89+ difficulty submissions in the other batches with other files and then move those hard files to the Special Batch. Details on this are still in progress. Any submissions moved to this Special Batch will have the original submission's batch field replaced with the Special Batch and open up another slot to be replaced.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 09-1-2015 at 07:26 AM..