View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 04:37 PM   #3488
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
You should read last game where he was consensus town yet he lived till the end of the game.

People leave haku alive because he causes confusion and can't lead a lynch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm afraid I can't vote Sunfan if more people don't move to Raeko/Charu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I just feel like you/roundbox/raeko/YoshL haven't said enough and besides, I haven't seen any of you agreeing with me to lynch Sunfan so far so, what can I do.
raeko proceeds to post more and push on suns

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1815

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Freezin/sunfan have been involved in a long, drawn out squabble that is most likely TvT and from which they will not leave. Tokzic has yet to post since his last RP post. lightknight is literally insane, but he has a life and IS MAD SO HE WILL VOTE FREEZIN. Mellon is apparently reading up somewhere but hasn't responded to my ping checking if she was still here. Hakulyte is still Hakulyte. Roundbox is being roundbox, albeit the likely town variety, although I have not seen him play wolf in a long while. inDheart is slowly trying to make his way back to good graces by being calm and slowly building reads. YoshL came back for a moment and has receded into the blackness from whence he came, which is also where his soul resides for camouflage reasons. Charu is an interesting person who we all love but may or may not be a wolf instead of a bird.
the only reason imo shado died is because he got on ur trail @raeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Hi guys I'm really sorry I haven't been around this weekend. It's my mum's birthday and I've been super busy all weekend. I totally forgot (I am a terrible daughter I know, I do have a gift for her coming in the mail)

anyways just reading this last page: how often is lynching an inactive during the day phase a hit on a wolf? Even if one of us is a wolf, the active wolves will push the lynch away from that person and toward a town inactive. So that's a pretty silly idea IMO

I'm going to work on catching up right now. Sorry again but I should be free a lot more now that the weekend is over
Quote:
hi i'm here thought we had another hour whoops

I feel the wolfy vibes from sunfan a bit myself but I really don't feel confident about that
Quote:
geh... thesunfan ??
Quote:
I'M SORRY I'm just going with my gut cause I don't have anything else to go on right now

I'll do better tomorrow

like in the case that u are pr and not wolf like i don't see how you're not being pocketed here lol @haku

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3