View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 09:37 PM   #16
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: Re: RE: Best Movies of 2004

Flypie: See Oceans 11. It is 500x better than Oceans 12, and Oceans 12 wasn't bad.

Collateral was good, although Tom Cruise could have been more badass, and there were ALOT of details that a real assassan would have done that he didn't do (like, WEAR GLOVES!)

Dodgeball was quite funny, but Harold & Kumar takes the cake for the top Stupid Comedy of 2004. It was amazingly funny. BATTLE SHITS!

Elf, Harry Potter, or any other kiddy, family, or chick movie will NOT be seen by me.

Bourne Supremacy was an excellent movie, although I can't give it that high of a rating because of how amazingly different it is from the book. I highly recommend the Bourne trilogy. Just expect them to be different from the movies, as they are. Quite different.

Man, I've seen so many movies over the past year, its hard to remember them all. Hero sucked. It was Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Part II only without as good of a plot. Ong Bak > Hero, even if I didn't have it subtitled. It needs no words.

Spiderman 2 was decent, except for the "OMGGG AHHHHH SCREAMING GIRLS!!!!!" in every single scene with Doc Oct. I swear, it was like Lois Lane x100.

I'm gonna say that the rest that I saw this year (through BitTorrent, paying in the theater, or going for free as my buddy worked at the theater over the summer) weren't that great, because I can't remember them.

OOOOOH!! Excellent movie: Friday Night Lights. Definately in my top5 sports movies of all time. I highly recommend any and all football fans to see it. Billy Bob Thorton was excellent.

Um, Blade Trinity was about what I expected. As you may have seen in another thread, Blade is one of my favorite movies of all time. Blade II is decent, and Blade Trinity is good... they get worse though, as one would expect with sequals. Regardless, for those who love seeing large black men kill vampires (and Jessica Biel + Jason Lee, so hot + so funny) then it is worthwhile. Jason Lee was very funny.

I know I saw other things like Farenheit 911, The Punisher, Flight of the Phoenix, Assault of Precient 13, Electra, Resident Evil 2. All were not that good.