Old 04-16-2019, 04:52 PM   #728
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
feel free to answer the following questions in your good post
-why does the wolf not go for the gunsmith/why did sunfan die?
-why did you give me the gun every single night?
-why did you try to get me to back off of star?
-why do you think the wolf decided to roleblock you and kill sunfan?
1) FG did go for the gunsmith. POE dictates that only these three targets are possibly gunsmith last night:
thesunfan
roundbox
raeko

You were not included in the POE because you were the random recipient of the first and second guns. Since you received the second gun, you are confirmed NOT the gunsmith. FG probably chose to kill thesunfan mostly because of his universal townread (and he may be the gunsmith) and blocked me because I might also be the gunsmith. I don't think she got blue vibes from raeko, so she probably just left her alone.

2) N1 was random. N2 was because of this following thinking:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
sunfan is too far away to consider. his gun claiming plan might have rubbed me the wrong way at the start of the game, but I don't think he sets up that scenario to bus star. I don't think he has the heart to do that to her or even himself

in the tinfoil world where ffa and star are partners, star does die over ffa here but FFA never names her as his target in his first post
I really only had two choices that screamed town, and you were the better option fmpov. I don't see you offering up your BP in your first 3 posts in any world ever. Not mechanically cleared, but you've got some serious guts if you pull that as her partner (and wow, some gall).

3) I tried to follow your logic, and it just didn't connect. No, seriously, the argument made no sense to me as to why you reversed off of inD to her. I'm sure you remember our exchange about this.

4) See points 1 and 2 about sunfan's consensus town.