View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: November/December 2016 Set 4

Area A | Really nice song, very enjoyable to listen to. The song seems slightly overstepped to me though, the structure was clear and it was well-layered, but it felt a little too dense for the music. 7/10

Black Rain | What a collosus of a song, lots of rhythms lots of guitars playing and alot of stuff going on, but this also presents a little problem for me is that there's so much going on that it's hard to know and follow what you are trying to accentuate with the jumps and hands. Especially in the beginning it was hard to see the melody in the patterns. This however improved drastically later on in the song and the solo rifts were stepped pretty well. 7/10

Cursed Destiny | I really liked the jacks here, you stepped them very nicely and they went with the intensity and flow of the song quite well. The beginning was well stepped, but I felt towards the middle to the end I got a bit lost in what you were trying to step with your patterns and jumps I also felt the jack thing got a bit repetitive towards the end. 6.5/10

GABBARIFIC | Short song, with a very clear and simple structure. In my opinion BPM should be doubled. There were also some PR issues here. About half way into the song they became kind of noticable. I also think that this song is too repetitive to be accepted it's just a guy screaming STFU for a minute with some arrows and jumps. 4.5/10

Loping Sting | ''[1] [2] [3] [4]''This is what the file is, a bit too simple and minimalistic to be accepted to be honest. Nothing wrong with the PR or steps, but I don't think anybody would enjoy playing something like this. Also if you compare it to something like free space or excite bike the different patterns and melodies in those songs make it somewhat acceptable, here it's just the same melody 4 times in a row. 3/10

Last edited by M0nkeyz; 03-18-2017 at 08:37 PM..