View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 07:34 PM   #1251
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
idk, he lost his townread for me with the whole coinflip thing and how he seems to not really care about why people say it's bad. sitting at null atm

also indheart the reason I'm the inactive enforcer this game is because I've realized (finally) that more often than not, wolves sit in the inactive players because it's difficult to be comfortable posting a lot as a wolf

also if I look at the more active players, I don't have a solid scumlean on any of them

I think MML/yoshl are pretty towny
xel semi cleared himself with post 1092 or something, where he said to lynch him instead of freezing
shadowolfe I *thought* was scummy, now I'm kind of null on him, wouldn't lynch today though

and now is where it gets murky, dfr has not done anything this game that makes me townread him
roundbox had his push on xel which seemed fine, if annoying because he took forever to make a concrete case, but I'm also not particularly townreading him
storn/gs I actually have townleans on, storn moreso than gs

then there's zenith/andy who are null, and the clusterfuck of inactives who I think have at least 2 scum

I'm hesitant to meta juckter's slot off of inactivity because of wineandbread, and wnb's content has seemed ok to me. pazzaz I also believe, I think he's more likely town than not, but this read depends a lot on whether or not he follows through with the large post with thoughts that he promised and what it contains

I'm not feeling good about precarious, V is null, I actually think haku is scummy (will have to go back and dig more), and I'd like to see more definitive conclusions from indheart when he manages to finish catching up

so tldr

the top actives seem towny-null for me (really just shado who is null), and the inactives are a lot of ???/scum

which is why I KEEP pushing them but it's hard when nothing seems to gain traction
See I don't think I ever got around to townleaning Andy to begin with. Null might be a fair spot for him considering it's his first game but honestly I like where I have him---he doesn't seem like he shouldn't be able to figure out our points.

I would like to see you do a Haku post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
MML is your vote still on pazzaz? join me on dfr, he needs more pressure
Oh right I need to move it off one of my towns at least

DFR you got two votes on you now. Better pick up the pace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Onky notable thing from ISOing is that tokzic is weird as hell. Point is, I've got way too many town/nulls and almost no solid scumreads.

Aside from Haku, who else are you scumleaning?
You don't have a solid scumlean?
....well anyway, ask and ye shall receive. Just posted my reads

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter