View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #137
NumiGamer
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Numi's First Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zybanthia View Post
Wow, this is actually a pretty cool idea. It would be really crazy if you added arrow mods in there too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
In... Sounds fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown16 View Post
Interesting idea. In.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrenics View Post
Eh, what the hay. In!

Should be funny to see what we have to try and reproduce. :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangomango View Post
I'd like to join this. New types of tournament are a nice change
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite- View Post
Approved and in!
This sounds fun. Just don't make it too easy ;p

Edit: I just realized how late I was on this. Sorry about that xD
I usually don't miss any.
All within the first page and they all say this thing would be cool/fun etc.

Lets see all their tourney stats...
Zybanthia:eliminated first round due to no submission.
nois-or-e:eliminated first round due to no submission.
breakdown16:still in, submitted round 2 (I think) I'll check my PMs again.
cyrenics:seemed happy with this idea. eliminated 1st round for no submission.
tangomango:still in, I'll check PMs again to see if he submitted.
Sprite-:survived the random.org generator last round, but I specifically remember him NOT submitting this round. Damn. Sounded like he thought it'd be fun.

Can those of you who've regulared this forum throughout the tourney tell me whether or not you've thought it was at all fun? Did it completely suck? An alt. score system was PMd to me not long after the tourney started, and its much better than the one I have now. I planned on using it in the next tourney I host. If this tourney will fail miserably, which it looks like it may happen because of people telling me they forgot about it (kind of hard with all the reminder PMs I send) I'd like to have an extra round (after the final round) in which anyone who had submitted at any point may participate in and I'll give two songs and scores and I'll use that alt score system. It seems much more fun and interesting. I want to do that and I'll base my decision to hold another tourney like this off of feedback from that round.

*EDIT* Those of you who HAD submitted and stuff, thanks for using a little time for the tourney. Not too many people are active in it, and it looks like it'll only be a competition between about 20 of the original 55. Decent credit prizes for such a small amount of participation.

Last edited by NumiGamer; 02-24-2009 at 06:59 PM..