View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #692
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I think reading Raeko as wolf here because of her posting style is pretty lazy right now because as far as I can see he hasn't added enough to the conversation to tell.

It also happens to be the one person who is likely not to be here and fight back. I mean, of all the posters here that are playing you don't find a single one of them worth suspecting at all? It's the one not here who in all honestly is not doing anything that she doesn't always do
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
LET ME BE FUCKING CLEAR HERE

If someone who has not be scum leaning me waits until I say I probably won't be back and then starts in with reasons why I'm weird / Might be a wolf / Good lynch candidate when they haven't even hinted at leaning me that way and you guys don't fucking lynch them for that shit then you are fucking up.

How many times you gonna let me get mislynched for working 6 days a week, FFR?
could Lar be defending me in order to soft defend himself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Which is probably a stretch, but I'm wondering why sunfan came to that conclusion when commonly, TWG games don't have wolfchat during days.
this is a very interesting catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected