View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #1019
Araket
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
So youre basically just being elitist, rushy? Not cool dude. For all you know d1, or any other division could have tried for days to get their score to where it is. While being in d7 you pretty much have the skills to aaa every round pretty easily, not counting the last round cuz lol thats meant to be harder.
Participation should be the same for everyone, they didnt win....
Idk man, the time investment into the game alone to reach that skill level is crazy. I've been here playing for nearly 13 years but I only just finally, barely, broke into d3 right after tourney ended, because I don't invest a lot of time into playing and practicing. I'd take a lot of breaks and I love playing this game drunk too, so not very conducive of improvement. I definitely don't deserve the same reward as someone who can play songs that my eyes can't read and fingers can't respond to. I didn't put the effort into getting to that level, so why should I get what they get? Doesn't make sense to me anyway.