View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #194
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Meh, let's do it again, this time for a year

Day 128: That new GY!BE album

Just kidding, I can't review that until I review the first reunion album, order is important!

Day 128: The reunion album

Well, actually, can't do this yet lol. Need to listen to Yanqui X.O... I am 99 percent sure I got the title wrong but I don't feel like looking it up

Day 128: The album where they had a song titled Motherfucker-Redeemer and worked briefly with Steve Albini

Uh... Nope. Screw all this.

Day 128: Shmurda She Wrote by Bobby Shmurda

There we go. As I've probably said before, Hot ***** is my jam. It's literally the only song in English that I don't feel like a completely isolated ass dancing to. Rather, I look like I'm part of a collective of asses. Which is good.

Yeah I'm giving this a fair chance with little-to-no mockery. Bite me nine times for it, I don't care.

Worldwide ***** uses autotune. Who the hell thought that was a smart idea?

And.. The only good songs are the singles. There are 5 songs, 3 of them are absolute crap, 2 of them are AUTOTUNED. This is a disappointment.

Best Track: Guess, I've said it many times and will say it many times more in the future.
Rating: 4/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote