Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 04-2-2020, 02:31 AM   #190
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 View Post
Most people in Taiwan think that we have it pretty bad already, and flat out reject the idea that Americans and Europeans are living in more fear than we are, but also almost no one in Taiwan personally knows anyone who's gotten covid 19 at all. I don't know. I'm kind of rambling, and I don't know what it's like for you guys either. But I have friends in North America that are sick or who have sick family and even the healthy people are stuck at home for weeks on end. It makes me sad :/ Be safe, and I hope you all stay okay.
Canadian here. Some american states are on lock-down. Meaning all non-essential businesses, like fast food locations, delivery, movie theatres, some banks, and other stores that don't fall into 1 of 3 categories of grocery stores, government business, and emergency transponders, are closed indefinitely until lock-down is lifted.

Lots of places in Canada at the moment are running on reduced hours of availability, or following the same situation as america. Unemployment has struck North America massively due to this virus, and multiple government heads are requesting that people stay inside.

summed up tl;dr.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 04-2-2020 at 02:32 AM..