View Single Post
Old 05-2-2019, 05:08 PM   #219
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Like, I could be saying before that you were town, and it would still be weird that he said he liked you for 'doing stuff'. I didn't point it out solely because i felt off about you beforehand. But you go straight into saying i'm doing good scumhunting but i'm wrong when you weren't being asked about it.
It was the first alignment indicative thing I thought I had gotten from you all game, so I was making a note of it as a town indication because it seemed that you were trying to make connections. You're telling me now that I read into it wrong and that you were just asking him to elaborate. That's fine and fair, but don't go thinking I said it was good scumhunting just to pat your back or anything. That'd would be demeaning to both of us when all it was was just me grabbing at something I thought I could read you with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!