Old 12-6-2018, 12:53 PM   #652
jessiebessie
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
my night2 thoughs:

-nice reads star-crossed!
-i really liked wayward part of me really believed he was town for a long time.
-to be honest i was kind of surprised my reads were kind of on point, there was a 33% chance to find wolf and it felt like i was tunneling alot on wayward. i feel like i got lucky with the people i trusted.
-i dont know if it's just me but funnygurl555 isn't doing anything that would indicate a wolf but at the same time, funnygurl is just compatible with alot of people because of that to be wolf, the reads list isn't helping either.
-i hope jessiebessie is convinced i can't be wolf now.
-all the most suspicious people on my list have voted for FFA which makes me wanna believe he's town though i still have no clue how he gets to his conclusions.
-for anyone wondering why i dropped Charu alot in my list it's cause of the possible partners i had in mind, i could mainly imagine Charu-FlashFlash being a team but that died in the votes last day, then there's charu-funnygurl which isn't possible anymore cause one of them is town, i also had wayward-Charu as another possible team but wayward was ready to push up charu when star-crossed made the 'fur' comment so there's afew things that cleared up charu in my eyes.
-night's seer results are flashflash account green
----------Day 2:
--people i find the most suspicious:
-Funnygurl555(somewhat high)

--people i find slightly suspicious:
-Charu

--people i found the least suspicious:
-star-crossed(rip) - jessiebessie - flashflash account
if part of you believed wayward was town, why was he consistently at the top of your suspicions list?

(I'm sorry if I keep coming after you. I just see so much of myself in you!)

It's frustrating bc I want to believe you, but it almost feels like you know what's going to happen before it happens, which is a good way for a wolf to seem like a town with expert deductive skills and/or a ton of lucky guesses.

I'm going to do some more research, but I think your vote on wayward may have been an attempt at separation.
jessiebessie is offline   Reply With Quote