View Single Post
Old 01-6-2009, 10:04 PM   #9
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zybanthia View Post
I read just about every thread that comes up on the right column of the main page, but respond to generally few of them. If it doesn't interest me, I don't post; if I have something to say, then I'll say it. Just try to be relevant to the discussion.

Also, what Quigly says is true: the longer you're here, the more you'll feel you fit in because you'll get to know people and how they post, and people will do the same for you.

Lastly, don't TRY to make a useful thread; if you don't have anything good to make a thread about, then don't. After almost 250 posts, I have made one thread and it was my introduction thread. Other than that, I've never started a thread, period. Don't feel obligated to, please; many bad threads get started that way.
2nd most helpful post I've read at the moment...

I think that maybe you're right... but I made this for the sole purpose of just... trying to figure out what I should do to become a forum regular... because I am planning on becoming one, I suppose. I do NOT want to have to feel like a mentally incapable individual in things... as I have mentioned in my Original Post that I do not know how to do things on my own...

I am trying to find that out...

As for the other posts... I see many people like to have fun, and I'm alright with that.

but too much is too much.

EDIT: as for you, knuckles... you don't post in a thread you don't understand the meaning to. If you don't care, why are you bumping it?
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote