View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Hey people in/near Wyomissing PA, Dunellen NJ, Edgewood MD

So as some of you know Luis aka Samurai7694 is staying with us here in MD for a week (he arrived on Saturday). We have to hit up the Berkshire mall's arcade in Wyomissing PA and we're also thinking about hitting up 8 on the break in Dunellen possibly. So I figured I'd make a thread and see if anyone is around those areas/has interest in meeting up and whatnot. I'm waiting on the arcade owner to get back to me as to whether Thursday or Friday is better to go up to Berkshire mall because we need to discuss some business with him so I'm not exactly sure which day it will be yet. Aj's stuck working until Thurs so we're here in MD the next two days with nothing to really do if there's anyone around here as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote