View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 09:19 PM   #167
PrawnSkunk
Administrator
User Administrator
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Idol: Token Extravaganza!

1st: evanescence_death4ever
250,000 Credits + your choice of a Silver or Black Token

Your submission had so many qualities that made you an outstanding participant: fun, uniqueness and creativity. Above all, an amazing amount of effort went into each of your entries. Not only are you a talented singer, but also an incredibly entertaining performer. Enjoy your very well deserved victory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever View Post

2nd: LaZboy77
175,000 Credits

What an amazing voice. Only you could make a song by Schmoyoho give me shivers. The quality of your entry was truly outstanding, as I found myself rewatching your submission over and over again. It is only fair that you claim your rightful place on the podium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZboy77 View Post
OMGWTFT0k3N

3rd: alloyus
100,000 Credits

Adorable. It was clear that you were thoroughly enjoying yourself, which imprinted a big old stupid grin across my face for your entire performance. You managed to create the perfect balance of hilarity, awkwardness and fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloyus View Post

Honorable Mention: Popsicle_3000
25,000 Credits

How could I resist! I thought for sure that no one would have the courage to pull this off, so I thank you for this pleasant surprise. Although I commend your bravery, perhaps humming “dit dit dah” for 17 minutes was not what FFR’s rigorous panel of judges were quite searching for. Better luck next season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by popsicle_3000 View Post

~ Token Winners ~

fenderg

badman7772

trumaestro

LaZboy77

awein999

YoshL

nintendoaddict1

EzExZeRo7497

jibgilmon

Recipients of token prizes have until June 28th to reply to me regarding their proper formatted postal address. Failure to meet this deadline will result in the shipping of your prize after I return from a month-long summer vacation.

All credit reward have been payed out. Participants have been awarded 10,000 credits.
PrawnSkunk is offline   Reply With Quote