View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #877
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Bolded is the "Universal Scumtell" lolol

On another note, I think Charu and Raeko are likely town from posts and reactions halfway through thread. Xiz (sorry about your grant, keep chiefin on and better things will come) and Daikyi too, but significantly less so. I know my reads are partially skewed towards people I find myself nodding along to / finding their posts logical and clear and so on, so they definitely need further scrutiny. That can be addressed later though. We also need stricter POLITE POLICE Patrols Raeko wee woo wee woo

Speaking of which, I'm leaning towards Adam being a frustrated townie and not a wolf attempting emotional manipulation, but I'm reserving judgment until I get through his spat with MML I saw peeks of later in the thread

DBP if you haven't already picked who you want everyone to vote for, please pick now before people start voting willy nilly again. I think we can agree there are more benefits than downsides to having everyone stack on a candidate.
oh yeah just a couple more things

I think Haku is likely town this game. I have a tinfoil theory on why/how he'd be wolfing, but it's not beneficial to share that at this point.

sprucegrit is a really really interesting read. I believe his shop info 100%, but would advise anyone against operating under the assumption that his scumteam info post is true. His intentions are a mystery to me, and I've come up with equally compelling reasons why he'd do what he did as either alignment. That's all for now, but keep in mind that the IC reveal can heavily influence scum behavior during the first day phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!