View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #950
Devilution
doin' just fine
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Round shmeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia View Post
I havent been around FFR awhile and i used yours a skelo cuz im not in the greatest mood right now, and if theres a mistake ill fix it lata or let phynx handle, you don kno the sh!t im dealin wit and im tired of ppl doing unoffical updates and so is phynx which is i may hav sounded like a douche in my last post, so stfu plzkthxbye

Also as said above, I hav to much sh!t to wry about than re-go through all the last post, so i used his as a skelo since it made things easier

@everyelse: I have a life that i deal with, which consist of a very long relationship broken, 3 deaths in the family, TONS of hw and much more, that also explains my less activity around FFR. -.- ppl like to assume and misjudge everything, fuk all who like to.

Aight thug dont be trippn homie jus kepe it reel dawg. U was complainin bout me tryin to help then u say it helpd maek things easier no wat im sayin thug? No1 is judgin u or assumin anytin ur jus talkin sh!t wen all it wus wus to help dawg.

Wait, so your complaining like a little bitch and then you say it helped because you have a lot of **** going on? Wow, fail.

Last edited by Devilution; 10-19-2008 at 10:51 AM..