View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:16 AM   #39
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Resident Evil 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethSquall View Post
What does the console have to do with anything?

Are you implying that this game was a PS3 exclusive and Capcom turned around and said, "We can have it on the 360 too. But we have to take out the move and shoot thing. For some reason. Even though it has nothing to do with the console".

I'm pretty sure the game was meant for the 360 and PS3, but if it wasn't, what the hell kind of difference does that make anyway.

If you're upset that you have neither console that can play it then yeah, that sucks. I'm just thrown off by the whole, "It wasn't meant to be an xbox game".
Resident Evil NEVER had the "move and shoot thing", it was never there to be taken out.
It's just that Resident Evil 4 was on the Gamecube, then PS2, then Wii. Started with Nintendo, dabbled in Sony, and upgraded for Nintendo again (never touched Microsoft). Now I fully understand that the Wii has no capability to handle these kinds of graphics, and you should know that that's why it's the only system that can't support RE5. I'm anti-Xbox, mostly just because of the hardcore fanatics, and they are the only people who are so close-minded that they can't appreciate a game that isn't a first-person shooter.
Flaming_Dingleberry is offline   Reply With Quote