Old 03-11-2012, 06:17 AM   #2705
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: hi19hi19's Delicious Custom Theme Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
Don't feel bad, you beat me in the first 4 rounds (+ Harvest Dance, we have almost the same score). And you still have time to win your division (cumulative), you're not too far away from FrozenAngel. Like you said before the next round will decide things.
This. You've gotta remember that your scores in the beginning were not only beating people in the lower divisions, but those in higher divisions too (on legend of zelda, for example, where you beat hi19).

The problem is you're running into songs now where you can't even read it anymore, which essentially ends up meaning you devolve into mashing, which then means you get crazy bad scores like that and people who can read it get nice clean really good scores. When you get good enough to read emerald sword and can FC it, I bet you could beat Noname's score.

Also, I can't read it either, so it's battle of the mashers lol. Unless muse comes in and kills me at the last second in yet another tournament(which I'm afraid of, please don't muse >.<)

So here's mine to beat so far

P.S: This is definetly the best file I've played in this tournament Hi19, and that's saying something considering how good angel island, harvest dance, and artica were. The heavy version is extremely fun, and right on the edge of my jumpstreaming ability so I'll probably end up whoring it a ton, and the oni version is extremely well made. I know exactly what the jumps and hands are going to in the music on oni despite the fact that it's so layered and I have a much easier time getting an idea of what's coming next intuitively then I do for most other jumpstream files.

In fact, the only other files I can think of where I have such a good idea of what the jumpstream is going to is some of icyworld's files, I usually just end up lost and confused lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.