View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #318
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Easy Song Special Batch - Submission Open

1st and foremost, JX asked for quick judgments this time not so much notes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
Notes:

- Quick judgements are needed this time, since we want to put some easy files in regular releases.
- Detailed judgement notes are NOT needed this time, only simple ones are ok. If you don't have enough time, judgement notes are not needed (quicker is better).
You all complain that you want to see if your files made it and can't stand waiting, but then if we do quick judgements or skip around to save time you all complain as well. Normal batches get 3 or 4 weeks to judge and since we're in teams its usually only around 25 files this was 53.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
Well, I'm not angry that I didn't make it. I'm just angry I couldn't be properly judged. I want to hear what A.J and Kayla thought of the file, not the sync.
Take a read of the OP of the queue batch discussion thread. Being that offsync is grounds for immed rejection. I don't have the time to sync up people's charts to judge them. I don't play favorites to anyone if I were to sync yours up for you to judge it then I'd have to do it for every person which could lead to a bunch of people sending in offsync files which we wouldn't have the time nor would want to fix the sync on to judge. It's different if it's a slight mistake this was like the notes were no where near the music at all.

EDIT: I really don't know why niala would tell you to do that. I've gotten files from him several times and they've never been offsync like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulord View Post
If it makes you feel better, I got a - and a < from the notes being blue :/
Regardless of bns I thought the other chart was better either way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 06-10-2011 at 04:21 PM..