View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 04:50 AM   #1171
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think you guys should discuss about creating a lynch pool of inactives and use these interactions as a mean to continue the game in the right direction.
Lynching inactives is never going into the right direction. We still have active-enough scumleans to examine that we don't need to start trying to lynch from an inactive pool 40-some-odd-hours away from EoD.

Also inactives+interactions in that sentence is pretty.....contradictory? Yeah I'll go with that.

Haku, I know you're on vacation. When do you think you can seriously sit down and make a somewhat serious post? Even if it just covers like 5 players, I want to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
So, I was moved to a new area, there was a super drunk dude who made a run for it, but I think we've caught him, and there is this handicapped scanner thing for opening doors that is beeping randomly and University Police don't know how to stop it. Fun night.
What fucking job do you have rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
Here's some spicy WIFOM for you:
Charu attacked my weak EOD play, calling me a wolf.
Wolves know I'm town, so getting other town to lynch me saves a wolf through this next phase.
To convince the town I'm a wolf, they kill Charu who was the only one really suspecting I am a wolf, in an attempt to show Charu was onto a wolf read.
Wow

Woooowww

For a new guy to just come up with this is kind'O weird.

First off, why even make the point right now? No one seriously thinks thought it was you. I came the closest but ultimately admitted that would be a stupid assumption and left it be. You could be commenting on literally every other aspect of the game right now, but chose, out of EoD and this phase's start, to really try to address why you've probably been framed.

Second, that's hella specific for most anyone in this game to just come up with and use in a post. It reads like you (or someone else) have put alot of time into making it believable. Maybe I'm reading a little deep into that since point number 1 is making me suspicious of it, but I'm probably not reading too deep when I say that---

Third, you had a shit EoD regardless of rather you flipped the coin or not (saying you are going to flip a coin does not help the rest of town) and following that up with nothing but defense and no additional thoughts does not look good on you, no matter who you are.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter