View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 07:29 PM   #12
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch #2 — Easy Batch

So hey yeah I'm just gonna do on the spot commentary for the stuff in this batch cause why the heck not.

Just played Bang (Deamerai) - So definitely think this was too hard for this particular batch, however, I love it I think it's great for the tournament. From the quick look through it appears to be accurately stepped but I will be taking a closer look at all the files in a bit. Barring any issues found, this one will be in.

Dirty (DarkZtar) - super solid chart, easily a 9/10. Lovin the flow and the song.

Donkey Punch (Rayword45) - @5.98 seconds you have a stacked note here. I'd also generally advise against a forced minijack that fast in this difficulty of a chart. The chart is okay from a quick look, the 48th bursts may be a bit much. These are all quick thoughts though. As of right now, I don't think it'd be used for the tournament in it's current state so feel free to play around with it and make some edits if you'd like to. otherwise it'll likely end up pushed into the regular batch.

Forgotten Story (Elekton) - cute file, looks like it'd be pretty good for D1. I need to go in and check the technical accuracy of a few little things, I think there may be a few very minor fixes but it looked good on a quick passthrough.

Giants Kingdom (M0nkeyz) - So I want to say first and foremost, you have come a hell of a long way from when I first started looking at charts from you. You've improved significantly and I really wanted to say it's awesome to see. This file is definitely too hard for an easy batch, just for future reference. The structure is pretty solid but I did take notice to some issues here and there that need to be cleaned up. I'm not totally sure this would be used for a tournament situation and with the time crunch there's a chance this is going to end up in normal batch, but I will keep you posted as I go on.

Last edited by psychoangel691; 07-27-2019 at 07:56 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote