View Single Post
Old 05-31-2016, 07:47 PM   #1069
macgravel
Resident Poopbutt
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The VideoGame MegaPack 4 (OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS)!

Abyss Stage [Phase 3] (cedo) - Short, sweet, and flows really well. The file ends before becoming too repetitive. Yes!

Fourside (Antronach) - I dislike this song. The chart is bland. I feel like I'm being mean but man, I just can't. No. Sorry dude.

mabinogi renovation title (nick12) - The song is really boring. The chart is on sync, which is good, but the chart is really boring. There's an entire 30 seconds period halfway in the song where there aren't any notes, where they could be. All in all, this file's not a very good fit for this pack. Sorry man, it's a no.

NameEntry - 2A03+N106 mix - (Nullifidian) - DUDE. I am in LOVE with this file. It's almost 5 minutes long but you manage to keep it fresh the entire time and DAMN is it fun! YES

Over Drive (kommisar & cedolad) - Hard as balls, guys! This file kicked my ass, hahaha. Very good, solid chart. Yup

River Stage (cedo) - No complaints. Yes

Supermario (Exagon & Da Boomer's Anti-Remix) (Nullifidian) - I... I don't really like this file. I blame the song. I do like the way you layered the kicks, especially as they got more intense... but the song was just so bland the chart had no real way to grow. I'm gonna say no

Swamp Stage (cedolad) - This chart flows so well. Love it, dude. Boner achieved.

Work Harder (3-T Scroat) - WHAT DID I JUST PLAY!? I've never felt so much raw emotion behind a song, and for the chart to convey that through each and every tap of the arrows has me on the brink of tears. There are really good files in this pack, but this file sits at the top. This is by far the best file I think I've ever played. I've already replayed it about 10 times while judging this batch and I just can't stop. Just like with MarioNintendo, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but please, for the love of everything that is good, submit more files. YES!

==============================

Also, these files have been accepted:

Ashley's Song (cedo)
Balloon Fight Medley (MarioNintendo)
Battle 2 (moches)
Black Rain (MarioNintendo)
Ceramic Heart (MarioNintendo)
Cooking with Zess T. (cedo)
Dancing Leaves (cedo)
Fantastic Theater (Antronach)
Hope & Joy Peace & Love (MarioNintendo)
Jurassic Dope (Jombo)
Mario Kart 7 Staff Roll (MarioNintendo)
Rhythm and Balance (bmah)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (MarioNintendo)
Truth and Power (MacGravel)
Tube of Medusa (Tsuka)
Where You At (MooMoo_Cowfreak)
YOURE IZAYOI (MarioNintendo)

Last edited by macgravel; 06-1-2016 at 06:51 PM..
macgravel is offline   Reply With Quote