View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 04:32 PM   #871
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2019 albums halp

Day 570: Harverd Dropout by Lil Pump

This being in the RYM bottom 20 for 2019 so far is ludicrous. This feels more like a mixtape than an album, with seemingly very little thought given to album flow and track order and whatnot, most of the features are completely useless in the one thing they NEED to do (which is add variety) and it's ridiculously repetitive, but still, bottom 20?

Compared to his 2017 release, the production on this is significantly less grating and terrible (fuck you melon you're wrong again). The rapping is still ass, but I'm not here for bars. This definitely is twice as long as it needs to be, and some of these songs are real stinkers (I dunno if Off White is a stinker because it's fucking funny, but Vroom Vroom Vroom and Stripper Name definitely suck the smegma off a donkey's dick), but what's good is fun enough.

Not that terrible.

Best Track: Racks On Racks
Rating: 5/10 (half point up or down very viable, but regardless broke the chain!)

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote