View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 05:38 PM   #39
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
----

i think this first game didnt show off the mechanical possibilities of the new c9, but i think the distribution and worlds were nice. i liked that there was still info generated by claims in relation to potential rolls for the game
I'm a little worried that I haven't changed the setup enough; the wolves were winning and then they weren't as a result of the massclaim.

Even if Haku doesn't fakeclaim, I think wolves start to be behind there because raeko probably gets lynched at some point soonish and that is pretty not good for the wolves.

I might just give the wolves a Full Role Cop for most of the setups tbh; that seems like it might be a good idea.

Beyond that, I don't really know what I would change yet and I do agree that this rand was not too different from a normal C9++ game.

Literally the ONLY difference was that a Full Cop was generated instead of a Cop and a 1-shot Cop, and that the wolves had a 1-shot Role Cop instead of a Goon, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
Wait, V has a pregnant wife? I thought he was gay with sun fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingyman View Post
FUN FACT #3
Disregarding Season 1 (because communities were able to send more than one player back then), here is a ranking of community performances in the Mafia Championship:
+3 finale appearances
Flash Flash Revolution (4 finale spots with 1 sub + 1 wildcard spot)
Dark Lord Potter (3 finale spots + 2 wildcards with 1 sub)
MafiaManiac (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
Super Mafia All Stars (3 finale spots + 1 wildcard spot)
GameFAQs (3 finale spots)