View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 07:48 AM   #5
BruceAdler
FFR Player

Default Re: Any Other Authors on Here? I Desperately Need Advice!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyjayde View Post
Leave time and writing out of it, get out of comfort and seek new life experiences, trespass yourself a bit (enter that one shop you have no interest in, hunt frogs on a rainy day idk). Point is you'll get back with something without knowing it.

Also would be best to know where exactly the hang-up happens. I prefer beginnings, you might prefer endings,I prefer being the leader and inspiring leadership to others,you might prefer being part of the group and listening to orders. Maybe start there.This source of information helped me actually understant the true meaning of being a leader and leading https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/leadership/ it helped get creative with the story shape; start wherever, lead wherever.A lot of essay examples can shape you and your story so you can grasp a lot of inspiration from different sources! Truth is, some just call a hundred page worth of midpoint character exploration a "short story", so you might want to loosen the notion of the format itself.

Not an author, but I do author.
That's a great advice actually!

Last edited by BruceAdler; 07-12-2023 at 06:17 AM..
BruceAdler is offline   Reply With Quote