Thread: Mahou's GFX
View Single Post
Old 01-9-2015, 05:39 PM   #1
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Mahou's GFX

Edit: 1/10/2016

I'm putting this back open. I thought about doing this on the Osu forums; however, I feel more comfortable helping out people here for now. I might open a shop there depending on the mood.

Requests queue
(none)

What kind of graphics do you do?
The following graphics that I do...
- Osu banners, signatures, etc.
- FFR Profiles
- Stepmania graphics (I don't usually do them, but I'm pretty sure I could).

What do I require
For whatever art that you want, please send me an appropriate render or image of something that you want done. I'll try my best to do what I can.

Do you have any previous art that you've done?
I've done a lot of profiles on FFR - more than I can actually remember. I will start trying to keep better tabs of the things that I have done. So far, this is what I've made...

Osu art for Yoshl

I'm limiting the amount of requests that I take as well. I kind of explained this in one of my posts. If you've requested something from me and I didn't get to it, I apologize.

How long does it take?
The answer is not certain, but I usually finish something within 1 day or so. Some projects will be quicker than others.

How much?
I currently do not take FFR credits anymore since they do not have any value to me. I haven't seriously played the game in awhile and I have more than enough credits to comfortably play; however, I will take any donations.

PP email - themm972@yahoo.com

Last edited by Mahou; 01-10-2016 at 10:27 AM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote