View Single Post
Old 09-4-2019, 09:13 PM   #309
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
so what i see if shadow is town then we dont have a lot but, I think this looks bad for suncopter, and H&H even tho he said its a meme vote I dont totally buy it but, thats atleast something. If shadow is a wolf, then those reads become pretty substantial I think in terms of where to go next. WV i am recending ebcause Work. Tomorrow I will look at it again. You I think are someone to look at just because you are trying real hard a lot more then others which doesnt mean anything right now just want to see where you go with this tomorrow. Xel just seems like either not wanting to get invovled but, reads more town I just want to watch him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123kappa3 View Post
Tryhard town. I guess. I never vote someone trying real hard d1 I dont think its smart. Now if your reads become more and more useless then I'll rethink.
:thumb:, seems like this tracks, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
what've I missed?

Reading, etc
meme votes happened
there were a number of flavors of silly/sarcastic shade, and kappa perhaps not posting so well, and people talking about twg past
actual casing started more recently; working on getting reasons out of people
we're kind of not close to consolidating or anything an hour out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I mean, the reason why I echoed backpack's thought was because, I don't know, just seems that way with your posts.

Especially since you said you purposely made some posts in a "serious" way.

/shrug

However, I don't think it's a wolfy thing at all. You're just trying to provide content which I can appreciate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
@indheart
he's gone and made a whole string of posts about it like he's sure that all makes me a wolf, but then stopped way short of voting me or anything

and i'm pretty sure he's talking about my fluff level being way up, though i don't remember talking too much about my own posts being overly serious, just maybe that first vote i had on h&h. you could probably pick out quite a bit of that span yesterday where we were talking about ootc and stuff, and say anyone was being fluffy there, but he's got blinders on to the rest of the page. i was just kinda bored and had questions out already

it's a bigger argument that i should go buy a rubik's cube or something