View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default A Week of Trick Or Treat.

You’re probably wondering what “A Week Of Trick Or Treat” is. Well it’s a scavenger hunt using Halloween images that are hidden around the site. (Profiles, threads, they can be pretty much anywhere) Each image has a prize value. I will be giving hints to help you find these images but they won’t all be easy.

Rules

- You must screenshot and private message me (don't send them to a bunch of different staff members, that will just be confusing) the images you find. Use spoiler tags when submitting multiple images for my computer’s sake please. If you're sending almost all of them at once, a zip folder may be the easiest for both of us. Just put all the images into a zip, host them for me and send me the link.

- Make sure to include the url for the page in your screen shot. (some of the locations might look similar in a cropped screenshot)

- Please use paint or another program that will allow you to put a circle or something around the Halloween image, this way I know you did in fact find the image (so I know that you didn’t screenshot a random page and happen to get lucky).

- Don’t give away the location of the images. Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified from receiving any prizes. This is also grounds for a ban from the site.

- Don’t try to get more credits by making/using an alt account. I will check IP’s if I feel someone is doing this. This also may result in a ban from the site.

- Don’t give your own hints in the thread to help people. The hints that are given vary in difficulty based on the prize the image gives.

- Do not give away the images to other users, nor post them in places to confuse other participants. (such as your profile, avatar and signature) Anyone caught doing so will be disqualified. Anyone continuing to do so will be banned.

- You will have 1 week from the start to find these images. (10/28/11 11am server time)

Prizes

There are 54 images hidden around the site. Prizes for each image vary from 100 credits up to 1,000 credits for each image you find. The support tokens are also up for grabs, but these are hidden very well.

*I had originally planned on telling you what the images were and what they were worth, but I think it would be more likely for people to give away the location of the image that is for the support tokens.

Hints

1. - These profiles scream Halloween. (Think words commonly associated with Halloween)
  2. - Don’t anger this cat.
  3. - This Halloween is going to be a blast.
  4. - Their music scares children.
  5. - These songs scream Halloween.
  6. - The one who made it happen.
  7. - Chatter about a web as dark as night.
  8. - Old news.
  9. - You talk too much.
  10. -“Azn pocket calculator.”
  11. - Buy! Buy! Buy!
  12. - Progress.
  13. - Get your 7UP outta here.
  14. - FURYYYY
  15. - Never fear, input here!
  16. - Overseer of files.
  17. - My what shiny AAA’s you have.
  18. - Watch.
  19. - What category is it again?
  20. - This cat is a kitten, but watch them claws.
  21. - Ruler of the land.
  22. - You have been rewarded.
  23. - Go back and try again.
  24. - I love these songs!
  25. - The once missing link.
  26. - You’re a crazy person.
  27. - Buh.
  28. - Like his name, his music is spooky.
  29. - Everyday is a new day.
  30. - Playing with others is fun, but how did you do?
  31. - Nuts?
  32. - More information please.
  33. - Day and night.
  34. - It’s full of Halloween luls.
  35. - What are you?
  36. - Find the force within.
  37. - They sure slayed that Halloween.
  38. - Wow, That’s a BIG number.
  39. - The one you seek can be found here.
  40. - How contradicting.

Hint for the tokens

We are all composed of the same basic elements, spiders included... they like to hide in deep dark corners, sometimes even in places we don't want them, like the crevices of our speakers or back of our antennas. Don't let them drive you crazy though, you wouldn't want to become a psychopath.

Current credit payouts sheet can be found here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by PrawnSkunk; 10-28-2015 at 12:52 PM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote