Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
oh yeah

so from your/box's pov somebody has to have bused now

this mean you're suspecting roundbox though? because really we have to look at everything anyway and that's just one piece; like if you think there's one that didn't bus it's 100% box to you

last sentence kinda reads odd to me

truthfully box's read on raeko has felt wibbly wobbly to me (but i can't say much better for my own read on star); he points out a bunch of things that are supposedly non-alignment indicative for her, at some point he's light town reading her, and then moves her back to hard null eventually

the whole point of looking at those pairs of people was #justhydrathings
Now that I think about it I guess my perspective is kinda useless from a position where people can't confirm I'm town. I still want to let it be known though that rb/wnb is not a team you should be looking at if you're thinking about teams instead of individual wolves I guess.

box didn't really seem to have a read on raeko until it was too late, at least that's how I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm floating, i just don't know really how much more i can get out of talking to just you

you've made it rather clear where you're at, i'd say

i guess the main reason roundbox is persisting in the scumteams you're seeing is you found more reason to clear wineandbread, but i think he's a villager right now
I'm not sure if he's actually clearing me, he seems to have trouble reading me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Yes, but jesus, boy, patience. Work is a thing.

I feel that my read on inD is due to my initial pairing/partnerization of inD/star/sunfan which I feel has clouded how I feel he's played as of late, and I feel that out of the available playerbase, he's in the top 2 for weakest human.

So you're saying wolfben would have had a solid placement for Raeko despite her being a mainly silent ball of white noise?
Just hear me out: if benslot is a wolf, knowing that Raeko is being suspected hard and knowing her flip, he'd gain some serious towncred for it.

Idk, tinfoil is tinfoil but Ben's play has been too similar to previous games.

Oh spare me. This hasn't exactly been a frantic game and it's not like you've been perfectly clear in terms of your alignment.
If you want us to interact with you, we will. Just let us figure our shit out first.

That said, roundbox/T-Force is best pairing.

I like how you take a read of mine from early D1 (and one that we suspect was not actually a wolf-kill) and try to use it to twist my vote from D3.

tl;dr Haku doesn't like me, and that's unfortunate, but c'est la vie.
I'd venture to say most of the wolves gained some towncred for being on that wagon. Yourself included given how much you counterplayed that wolves wouldn't be on her wagon b/c she was a power role.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.