Thread: Maplestory v2
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 04:02 PM   #290
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom
Default Re: Maplestory v2

Hat
Forehead
Eye
Bottom
Glove
Cape
Shoes
Belt
Pendant
Earrings
Weapon
Shield/2nd Weapon

All slots. Obviously a Corsair only has 1 weapon and no shield, and as Sakish said, some gear do not have 3-tier like on the forehead or whatever, but let's pretend they do.

Now I've never even SEEN anyone have a 27% in GMS on any kind of equip of any kind of stat, but let's pretend it's much easier than that to make the 12 equips you can wear all 27% (even though people usually boss, total, or atk %s on weapon). So that's 324%.

God... It's like those stupid NLs back-in-the-day bullshitting on SW all the time with altering their screenshots and I'm like "that's not even mathematically possible with damage formula with ANY stat variation (amount of luk, dex, str, int, atk)".

And yeah there are 380-400% stat users.. KMS. More gear. I've only heard of that female DB though.

Master: I do not care if you hack or not, or how easy you make money from it, etc. Just don't try to BS when it's painfully obvious it's not even possible. :P Would be cool to see the gear you actually have though.

Last edited by banditcom; 03-30-2011 at 04:05 PM..
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote