View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 11:08 AM   #1373
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
the reverse engineering got us nowhere. I've yet to see any reason why people used any cognitive energy to theorize why when it hasn't led to any who

regardless of this, ben didn't really find any wolves. his only vote was a self-pres vote and it happened to get a wolf since they were the counter-wagon. I don't think ben ever did any deductions or planning to vote for raeko, he just had to otherwise he would have been dead. he's had a scumread on me for trying to squelch discussion of setup theories—this dead and beaten horse—which makes me suspect his slot for not doing any voting or any hard pushes on me.

wnb has been doing this thing where he's townread me throughout the game for no real reason. everything else looks towny about him which is why I'm having a mental crisis right now as for who the fuck are these last two wolves

given t-force's reaction to fg flip, I don't think him and his wolf team would make the WIFOM play JUST to clear t-force. I'm sure scum!tforce would have never let that kill go through since he has a very developed read of her. that and his vote on raeko looks clean as hell

no, I refuse to POE inD here because I haven't given him a proper read. I have time this phase to do it.

I fucking swear if I'm alone until 1.5h until EOD again I'm gonna throw a hissy fit
Have you played with reuben_tate before ? Last game I played with him, he got lynched early game from not being decisive with votes. I'm not surprised at all to see him not vote 2 phases in a row and having a different approach with the game overall. Did you see things that you consider wolfy and not just weak/bad ?