View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 05:00 PM   #21
evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Doodle/Drawing thread

dohohohoho
The basement (dance game room) in the residence that I live @ is pretty much surrounded in chalkboard walls (chalkboard paint is cool!) These are a couple of my doodles on the walls. (Snivy was drawn in honor of trollin' Xiz as I impersonated Charu)

I used to work at Starbucks (this past summer) ~ and I always did the signs because it was my favorite part. They were always a bit off because I didn't have measuring stuff or rulers but eyyy. More fun than brewing coffee!

These are some notes that I almost consider a doodle/drawing but not really but kinda I doodled around some of the title tags~METALLIC PENS ON BLACK PAPER MASTER RACE.

I wanted to participate as a designer in the fashion show at the university I went to (and never finished school) ~ A lot of the designers were art students but they were welcoming to all sorts of students, too (there never seemed to be enough engineering pride in that fashion show XD but eyy~)! I never did end up trying to participate, but these were some fashion drawings I did... When you do a "line" ~ there's supposed to be a coherence, with fabrics/theme/etc. I was planning out a very feminine, //sky// related line.

I'm honestly sad I never pursued this endeavor. I hate sewing for other people, but...Yeah. I worked out how to use conductive thread for embroidery, and had sewable LEDs~so some of the pieces would light up. I love hand embroidery (well, and machine embroidery, but I don't have money for an embroidery machine!!!) and...well, it was fun using conductive thread and the batteries were so small and cool to integrate into the fabric, with a sheer fabric overlay (like organza or chiffon) atop the lights~ ooo.

Here's a random chess piece I drew from a photograph when I was hoping to get into drawing..But eh... =/ I give up a lot.

And then this is a ballerina (from a photo) that I tried to draw and I dunno. It was from the same sketchbook (I actually made the sketchbook?) as that chess piece/board.

I think it'd be fun if this thread became more popular, post more things, friends <3 !

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~
evanescence_death4ever is offline   Reply With Quote