View Single Post
Old 11-6-2019, 09:57 AM   #99
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
If Charu is his wolf partner do you think Charu would largely let Riot do his thing, or do you think he'd day something like "just take it easy, buckoo; don't worry about doing anything d0 here" up front?

Because if riot is the kind of person thinking that he needs a readslist page three then he's probably the type of wolf paying attention to wolf chat, and if that partner is Charu then he probably has created a wolf chat environment that wouldn't foster the need, you know?

Basically Riot and Charu are never a team together for the reasons you stated. If Riot is a wolf his partners are probably in null/not posting. If he's a newest player who is the only active wolf I could see him thinking he needs to do something for the team.

....but I just don't buy that's what it is
i think people think too highly of the wolves. i honestly dont think the wolves are always the type of people to constantly be coaching their teammates, but that is often the thing that is sited when defending a "stupid play" made by someone, but is rarely the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Are we tryharding D0?

Okay let's think for a second here.

Do you really think the wolf team in general would allow that to happen? If your answer is "Yes" then please elaborate. I want to see where your train of thought goes.
Not really re tryharding. just something spicy i thought up. i was more reluctant to post it after FGs response, but starting a conversation is better than the quiet game we've been having so far.

on a side note, i'm going to be busy tonight and likely not going to be available at EoD. if i can make it/remember to make it, i'll be quite distracted and wont be able to post actively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post