View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #552
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
One thing I was unsure of in #197 (also pg. 10), was why Wine did not wait until roundbox explained if roundbox was joking, before asking ben what answer he would prefer. I think that would be a good tactic if they are both mafias. Except, that I thought Wine was the one that posted the lean that roundbox was a town because of roundbox seeming very genuine with how he brought up and shut down the PR discussion, which I thought was a pretty thoughtful read and probably was something that the person that wrote it believed (so, Wine would likely not be a mafia with roundbox). Except, I can't actually find the post now, and I am annoyed. Does anyone remember what I am thinking of, and can confirm who wrote it?

I may come back to talking about Wine, once that is figured out.
i found two posts which i think could be that, either wineandbread or sunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Busy with something but I'll say this, rb looking much better now

Should be around in about 15min
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
nah, I get what you're saying

I've literally had the first post in a c9++ be me saying that there wasn't an inno child; sometimes people have a real hardon for setup stuff, especially in c9++.

If it matters its not going to be something I'm going to be able to catch someone on, but its def not at all helpful

I can /kind of/ read it in roundbox's voice and it /kind of/ feels like something he would feel like he needed to nip in the bud so I'm aite with it