Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Batch Review Thread v2.0

May 2013

Judge Team 1

_.Spitfire._

800$ BEAT (gabrieljd) [5.5/10]

It's decently fun for what it is but lol song
Various notes throughout the entire file are off sync.
19.22 seconds This is a swing section and should be at an appropriate bpm showing it in 12ths, not in 64ths and 32nds with blue note syndrome all over the place

Ah Shwe Bah (Rog) [7.5/10]

Fun but some awkward patterns (32nd roll mainly)
39.25 what is this note going to? seems inconsistent if you're stepping the buzzes
43.66 missing note going to the buzz here. Sorta muffled out but it's there alright
54.60 - 55.44 green notes seem a tad bit offsync here
66.64 Red note should be a 192nd 2 spots up and after the that should be a 64th right below the beat line.
69.13 the 32nd and 64th are not on sync. Should be a 24th and if you want to emphasize the sound the 64th is placed to you can place a 192nd right after the beat line or use a timechange to get the 32nd and 64th on sync.
69.31 Burst has a slight galop that can be done with 192nds. It's not straightforward 32nds.
70.48 Misrhythm, not 24ths but 32nds
72.77 missed note
79.68 misrhythm, should be an 8th, 64th, 32nd, 64th, 16th, 64th, 32nd burst
93.78 What does this yellow note go to?
99.87 misrhythm, should be a 32nd burst
104.64 This is the 32nd roll I was talking about, it's really awkward to hit it going downwards and might be easier for players to hit upwards.

Alice's Garden (XelNya) [8.5/10]

Very fun easy file
Your file was offsync by 0.020 offset so set it to -2.100
32.34 Should be a 192nd at 32.32
33.74 Should be a 64th at 33.76
45.41 Should be a 64th at 45.44
check for other offsync arrows etc. It's all minor stuff but still

Ascension to heaven (iironiic) [6.5/10]

I thought it was pretty fun but it has some very straining patterns that require good control which doesn't make sense for the intensity of the song so flow needs work in some spots (especially during the beginning jumpstream and later part of the climax). The first part of the climax felt really good to play but then you started doing these hidden 8th jacks in the jumpstream that are hard and straining to hit.
19.63 misrhythm, shouldn't be 24ths to 32nds but a mixture of all kinds of stuff (including some 192nds) and it makes more sense to make this go from left to right instead of from right to left since it's an upwards sound.
41.62 & 41.92 Seems better suited as 64ths at 41.60 and 41.90
A couple more notes like that that seem better suited as a different note so check your file again.
58.42 missed 32nds here in this area (optional I guess)
58.57 I'm not hearing 32nds here. You stepped the burst too late ^
98.35 Missing 32nd here
98.65 " " "
99.40 " " "
99.55 " " "
These were noticeably missing when I played through the file.
100.83 Misrhythm, look at the 19.63 burst as it's probably the same.
121.23 & onwards From this point on you ruin the flow big time with the 8th jacks, I suggest you make it flow better. This is my main issue with the file.
126.40 Missing notes in this area
129.85 Missing note
137.05 Missing note
140.24 incorrect burst here.

Ballade Op23 No 1 (Noname219) [3/10]

Incorrect naming. File felt like I was about to fall asleep and a lot of it is out of sync. Many of the colored notes you used are not necessary if you synced the file properly.

Beginning Of War (hi19hi19) [6.5/10]

LOL this song is short. was expecting an epic long song. No real problem as far as I could tell during playthrough though but doesn't really stand out from the crowd. Those colored notes at the end are not on sync though.

Big Money (Zakvvv666) [4/10]

Repetitive song choice. Speedcore parts, while flowing, feel very underlayered and does not match the intensity of the song while you put in 64th minirolls that are disproportionally hard compared to the rest of the song. Could use a cut after the big roll because the part after it is nothing we haven't seen before.
Could use better PR on the guitar parts
18.31 these 24th bursts are not 24ths at all, but are instead galopping 16ths (so that would be 64ths).
27.02 These notes are not accurately synced to the vocals
43.70 Same here
46.66 During the speedcore parts you step nothing but the kicks and snares, and completely neglect the melody.
52.88 This miniroll (and many others) is stepped to nothing, should be 16th jumptrills according to your current layering.
53.30 This miniroll is also not correct, should be a burst starting from the 16th, not the 8th.
You get the gist.. Pick a less repetetive song, make sure to cut and place accurate steps

Black (Yoshl) [7,5/10]

Some notes at the intro felt dodgy as if they were offsync and some parts could've used better pitch relevance because they felt underwhelming in comparison to what was going on in the song.
16.93 This 32nd sounds more correct as 48th.
18.31 This 16th should be a 32nd at 18.18
20.32 Missed a 12th here.
64.56 Example of what I mean with the PR, this could just continue on as a one handed trill. It's at an easy enough bpm and it makes this part feel much better. Of course fix that triplet right after though, don't want awkward patterns like that.
65.65 & similar Not sure if these parts were intentional or not but it felt as if you left the piano riff here out by mistake. This didn't cou nt against your grade however but might want to fix this part a bit so it makes more sense.
103.56 Another example of PR that needs fixing.
138.34 32nd here doesn't make sense
Other than that fun jumpstream file.

Black (yomanimawesome) [6.5/10]

Neat little file but it felt as though layering was missing in some parts. PR overall is pretty inconsistent too.
30.02 This place for example is completely unlayered.
52.67 missing 8th note
54.02 Some offsync notes in here

Bowser The Shredder (hi19hi19) [8.5/10]

Awesome song with a great file, challenging for even good players while still accessible to newer less advanced players.
Tempochanges are offsync on various spots

Brave Warrior (pxtang) [6.5/10]

Fun and challenging but some parts feel overstepped.
2.27 Namely these parts feel overstepped because what you're layering doesn't sound like it needs layering since it feels like it's part of the melody there. They also require quite a bit of control which is weird since it's rather calm. The other jumpstreams in this file flow much better.
14.27 Missing a pretty distinct drum sound here that could be stepped. As well as in some other areas but these are option as they might ruin flow.
26.36 Missing note
29.56 & 20.75 It feels weird not to step these kind of arrows. The melody starts right after and it doesn't make sense that there are no arrows at that spot when you're playing the file.
27.53 Might be an idea to take out these yellow jumps and put them as single notes since the main guitar dominates the previous guitar sound and the main guitar doesn't have the jump here. It makes more sense to put more focus on the main guitar.
31.20 According to your layering this needs to be a jump too.
32.36 You can step this yellow note as a jump too to keep it consistent
34.49 Missing note here
36.04 Missing note here
Bunch of missing notes on several places that don't make sense that they're missing notes. I get that you're trying to put emphasis on certain parts but that works well only in certain spots. A spot that works well for example is at 42.14.

Bubble Bath Aftermath (Scintill) [6.5/10]

Cool and funky song but some patterns require a lot of control (like some of the jumpjack patterns) and the middle part is very hard compared to the rest. The file can also be cut down a bit because the last part is kind of the same already and it would be nicer to end with a bigger climax. With fixes and flow improvement I can see this accepted pretty easily with a much higher grade because the song is really cool.

Buzzards (wayward vagabond) [7/10]

The second half felt way easier than the first half despite the second half having 32nd rolls so you might want to change that up a bit. The first half I needed more control than in the second half.
59.57 Is that note necessary?

C-Jam Blues (Duke Ellington) (hi191hi19) [6.5/10]

Weird file but kinda funky. Music is really soft and some awkward patterns.
Some offsync notes like on 28.16, so check your file.
37.41 Missing note?

Canary Part III (FissionMailed1) [5.5/10]

Kind of a weak song choice and nothing that really stands out as great. Some hand placements were questionable and using only trills is also pretty boring. Although technically I didn't see much wrong with this, the song doesn't make for an interesting chart.

Challenge the final mission! (VisD) [7/10]

Fun 12th song but the middle part is disproportionally hard compared to the rest of the file. For hard patterns though, it flows pretty nicely.
25.95 Why not step the melody here as you do in 31.57? It's the same instrument

Chipscape (mi40) [6.5/10]

For chipscape this file flows pretty nicely but it's very repetitive. I think cutting off a portion would do it more justice because when it starts again it just feels like a drag instead of a challenge. Nice color bursts though. With some tweaks I can see this accepted easily.
Cut at 88.46 maybe?

CIA Rave v3 (FFR Pro 21) [2/10]

No. Very weak song choice and boring file + you missed a lot of things you could step.

Clocktown (VisD) [9/10]

Very nice easy file. Great song choice and nice steps to accompany it.
70.54 Missing note?
136.78 I hear a distortion of the flute again here that you didn't step?

Clouds from the East (TC_Halogen) [7.5/10]

Nice easy file that'll be great for beginners. No complaints here.

Contact (Yoshl) [5.5/10]

Poor song choice, repetitive and awkward straining patterns. Also some missing notes during the calm parts. Could definitely use a cut.

Crucial (VisD) [7/10]

Nice and chill easy song. Could use some colored notes though to accent parts instead of having it all 16ths, at 10.58 for example. Check sync on all notes though because 15.38 for example is not a 4th but a 48th on 15.33.

Cupcake In My Eye (.Rarity) [4.5/10]

Mediocre song choice and nothing really interesting going on for an easy file. Pitch relevancy is also inconsistent and makes no sense in the intro 4th patterns for example.

DATA DRAIN (hi19hi19) [6/10]

What is up with the aids runningmen near the beginning? I mean yeah they go to the background sound but they play like ass and are better off as something else. Other than that it's a pretty solid file.
21.91 Needs better syncing, currently some of the notes are not on sync
31.97 Same here
60.26 Can step 16ths here too since you're already stepping the 16ths right before it.

Dead Throne (Condoct) [9/10]

Awesome metal file, clean, nice flow and brutal song choice \../_
34.92 I hear a little drum that's slightly offbeat which would be cool to step too.

DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Heavy] (bmah) [7/10]

I was wondering if you were going to make a harder chart of this yet. File is pretty cool but rolls are way harder than the rest of the file and could use some work with flow. Two of the rolls feel very awkward to hit (the left handed trill into a down roll and the 14 trill into a jumptrill-ish roll).
5.69 These parts should have a 16th if you're stepping that instrument throughout.
70.07 These 16ths have a slight swing. Would be cool if they had a slight 192nd swing to them.

Dishevel (mi40) [7,5/10]

Really cool and solid file in terms of difficulty. You could work on flow of some of the patterns though (like the constant 34[123] 34[123] patterns). Even though those patterns are technically correct, they ruin the flow and are not a lot of fun because they require a lot of control at 210 bpm.
62.67 This pattern doesn't make much sense with what's going on in the song at this point. The same pattern right before it makes sense as far as expressive bursts go but the sound's changed at this point which could use a different pattern.
64.91 Missed 32nd? Up to you
66.52 These are the 34[123] patterns I was talking about
69.37 & 71.66 And these especially
92.31 Misrhythm (couple more like these but seems intentional to keep em easier which is ok, just letting you know)
95.73 Misrhythm (and this one should be easy to solve)

Doki Doki Robo Bunny (0 & kjwkjw) [5.5/10]

I can see this becoming a really fun jumpstream file but right now the jumpstream patterns are really not fun. There's way too many hidden 8th jacks and the patterns require a too much control to be fun so work on the flow of your patterns.
25.22 Parts like this are really just hidden jacks with all kinds of notes in between..

Down with the Sickness (dore) [6/10]

Not bad given the song but it's not exactly exciting simfile material. You could try layering some more sounds in to spruce it up a bit cause right now it's a bit of a bore. There were some high pitched guitar sounds for example starting at 96.22 that were really apparent and thought it was weird that they were not stepped.

Dreadnought [Heavy] (bmah) [7/10]

Pretty fun but that's a lot of red and blue jumps/hands, which gets kind of monotonous. Could try some parts at half speed like 26.57 till 35.50 or from 44.43 till 46.67. Other than that nice challenging file and happy song.
Also, why the bpm jump at 118.11? You create blue note syndrome over there lol.

Drizzling Rain (Silvuh) [6.5/10]

Pretty cool easy file but the change in pitch at the end is a cheesy overused cliché in music (done by the author of course) that could just be cut out for all I care. It doesn't add anything new.

Dysnomia (Nick Skyline) [3/10]

Aids patterns, way overstepped and not fun at all. While it all seems technically fine, it's ridiculous to play 260 bpm 3 note jumpjacks and humongous bursts.

Eirin's Clinic That People Queue Up For (MrPopadopolis25) [7/10]

Pretty fun for an easy file, silly song lol. There were some missed vocals though but I can't tell if you did that on purpose or not. At spots like 3.19, 6.38, 10.46 etc. Might want to look at that.

Fast Rap Battle (TC_Halogen) [7.5/10]

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiittt..
Cool file, interesting use of color shifting. FFR could use some more songs in the almost empty Hip Hop section

Feelings From the Air (trumaestro) [7/10]

Nice file, clean and fun. Song also sounds like it's a really early glome song, dat mastering lol. It's got nice old school feel to it though so no issue there. Offset was off by 0.040, changed it to -3.061 on my end, not sure if bug or careless.

Foam Born (A) The Backtrack (Tidus810) [9/10]

This was a pleasant surprise, I really liked this file. At first I thought this was going to be boring but it flows so nicely and builds up so well. No complaints.

Fuck DJ [/10]

No permission

Future Destination (Dark_Chrysalis) [7/10]

Offset was off by 0.50 (not sure if bug or not) so I changed the offset to -2.050. Could use some tweaks in PR like the intro and some of the 16th runs such as the one at 44.04 because some of these didn't feel like it matched the song (sometimes as if it was reversed lol). It's a fun, simple file though and the song is actually pretty cool too.

Railgun (wayward vagabond) [8/10]

Cool song, fun file, no complaints

World's Most Wanted Weiner (wayward vagabond & bmah) [8.5/10]

Funky song and the file is nice and challenging. Only suggestion would be to give the snare drums that come in at 178.46 a slight swing since that's what they really have anyway. It'll give them that extra bit of oompf that makes it feel even better to hit them.

kommisar

800$ BEAT [3/10]
-What in the world was that? Song doesn't deliver anything replayable. This is just weird.

Ah Shwe Bah [5/10]
-m32 redo this entire section. heavily understepped and missing a lot of key parts. File is good but this part no.

Alice's Garden [5/10]
-File is just a bunch of flams. For this difficulty I would advise against it.

Ascension to Heaven [6/10]
-don't start on m3. it's in the middle of a sequence. either start at m2 or before m5.m49 these piano notes can be flams. look over your file to find them.

Beginning of War [1/10]
-15 second file. no.

Big Money [4/10]
-The jumpstream seems all over the place and is really the only thing present about this file. the bursts could be 32nds really.

Black (Toby Radiation Fox) [6/10]
-can't really see much wrong with this. the long jumpstream part gets a little tedious though. pretty simple.

Black (Katoh) [4/10]
-the guitar patterns are absolutely horrible. some parts the guitar is more or less ignored. This has lots of potential but needs work. it's also tragically short.

Bowser the Shredder [3/10]
-lots of inconsistencies, basically just a long boring dumpstream with intermittent mini-jacks.

Brave Warrior [5/10]
-not a bad file, but has so much more potential than just constant jumpstream. needs more focus on more prominent instruments.

Bubble Bath Aftermath [8/10]
-fantastic

Buzzards [6/10]
-fill in the huge empty section. there's stuff going on.

C-Jam Blues [4/10]
-tons of missed rhythms and opportunities. beginning is a snoozefest.

Canary Part III [7/10]
-aye

Challenge the final mission! [7/10]
-well accented file. good stuff.

Chipscape [6/10]
-was it really necessary to speed up to 2000 bpm for the buzzes. pitch relevancy is completely off in really easy spots.

Chopin [3/10]
-even as an easy file there are so many holes where nothing is going on it becomes really boring. also all the complex color notes and rhythms don't really cater to said difficulty.

CIA Rave [1/10]
-This isn't really improving on the original cia rave. this song should never be stepped anyways.

Clocktown [5/10]
-pretty sure the song was composed on 12ths, but whatever. pitch relevancy needs work. other wise not bad. once the percussions come in it's really underlayered. rest is good

Clouds from the East [1/10]
-so many notes missed. this file makes absolutely no sense. all the prominent piano notes are completely ignored

Contact [6/10]
-some of the burst patterns need to be re-worked. some are a complete mess. the rhythms are pretty spot-on.

Crucial [4/10]
-lots of guitar notes missed (or whatever the instrument is). needs pitch relevancy work.

Cupcake in my eye [4/10]
-for this difficulty, 16th mini-jacks leading to jumps are too much. this is also really short and boring.

Data Drain [3/10]
-oh god. beginning when you follow the weird synth thingy don't forget the rest of the rhythms you're following. makes it inconsistent with the rest. your stream patterns are horrible and need to be re-worked. I'd love to see a version of this song get in, but this needs tons of work. also way to jack blurk's standard chart at the end.

Dead Throne [5/10]
-The jumpstream sections can be accented a little better. file just feels like a long dumpstream.

Desire Drive [6/10]
-this isn't too bad. simple and fun. the 32nd roll with 1243 pattern could just be 1234 tbh.

Dishevel [7/10]
-feels overlayered at parts but this works I guess. some patterns aren't very nice.

Doki Doki Robo Bunny [4/10]
-hngggggg right in the kokoro. severely overlayered jumpstream. toned down this would be pretty fun haha. but lots of inconsistencies with the jumpstream and when it comes in.

Down With the Sickness [2/10]
-inconsistent and tragically underlayered. all the prominent instruments are completely ignored.

Dreadnought [7/10]
-heavy on the jumps but super fun. really fun on a IIDX controller too hue hue

Drizzling Rain [8/10]
-excellent structure. finally someone who knows how to make good easy files.

Dysnomia [8/10]
-hahaha holy shit what a nightmare

Eirin's Clinic That People Queue Up For [4/10]
-all the 16ths are ignored for some reason. actually any diverse beats are mostly ignored.

Fast Rap Battle [4/10]
-if you're using color notes you might as well layer it more. can't help but feel that jumps should be added. this whole file is single notes. don't really know which difficulty you're catering to.

Feelings From the Air [8/10]
-i love how you didn't overcomplicate this file. so many people have done overlayered dumps of this.

Foam Born [6/10]
-not a bad file. the long jump patterns are jumpstream are a little tedious to play though.

Fuck DJ [4/10]
-first 32nd patterns. no. change those. I don't think that huge speedup was very necessary either.

Future Destination [6/10]
-sync is a little early. pretty fun file.

Railgun [7/10]
-really fun yes.

World's Most Wanted Weiner [8/10]
-basically the sm version. no complaints

megamon88

Note: all time markings were done in sm-ssc (basically sm5)

[Resubmission] Alice's Garden (XelNya): [6/10]
-grace notes seem to be used too generously resulting in awkward play
-try to only used grace notes if they're more noticeable, such as 22.95s and not like 41.82s where there shouldn't be a grace note
-the pseudo hands at 48.60s and 51.50s are especially guilty of this
-8th at 52.71s is better on the 16th below it
-not bad, but grace notes ruin a lot of the flow, and even if you hit them as jumps, it is visually messy in places such as 97.47s

[Resubmission] Challenge the final mission! (VisD): [7.5/10]
-i see what you're trying to do with the double kick jack at 15.34s etc, but it feels weird since you're only doing it every other double kick
-layering gets a bit weird starting at 25.98s, i can't tell what the jumps are going to
-8th at 45.45s should be on the 12th before, same thing when it happens later on
-there is no need for random 64ths/192nds at 47.98s
-missing note at the end of 64th section at 63.56s
-192nd section at 63.81s is offsync
-colour notes at 68.09s are offsync
-guitar sound at 69.02s is earlier than the 12th
-jump at 75.80s is out of place
-putting a jump at 81.07s would make it more consistent with your prior steps
-remove jump at 94.40s to be more consistent
-fun file, but there are some spots that need fixing

800$ BEAT (gabrieljd): [2/10]
-sync drifts a lot and bpm isn't right
-coloured notes are used solely to sync, and most of the time aren't synced correctly
-some layering choices are questionable
-needs a lot of work on sync to be acceptable

Ah Shwe Bah [Rog]: [6.5/10]
-jump on 8th at 21.69s should go on the 16th below, same with 26.16s
-some jumps at 29.81s seem unnecessary
-missing jump at 32.47s, maybe change patterns to make a jump less awkward in that spot
-jumps at 34.72 don't feel right
-layering is odd at 38.08s, the choice of not stepping the kick makes this section feel like it's missing something
-vocal sync in the section starting at 74.79 is a bit off
-you should step vocals rolls at 91.02s to keep consistency since you did it before at 45.93s
-16th at 98.84 is extremely quiet and unneeded
-24ths at 99.90s should be 32nds
-layering from 105.23s to 113.90s is unclear and inconsistent
-jump hand jack at 123.22s should be changed since nothing of that sort happens elsewhere
-not bad overall, but some layering/patterns choices should be revised

Ascension to Heaven (iironiic): [6.5/10]
-missing 16ths at 18.66s
-jump placement feels odd from 20.46s onwards
-missing 16ths at 33.41s
-there are a lot of ghost 16ths in sections like 33.66s
-some parts like 43.26s don't even feel like they're going to the song
-missing 16th at 108.41s, 110.81s
-missing 16ths at 121.63s, 122.23s, etc but since they're somewhat quiet it's not that bad, though it gets more noticeable for the later ones
-your whole layering scheme in this section depends on the fact that you're purposely omitting a note every 8 steps which i'm not too fond of
-while you could get away with piano triple jump layering in earlier sections, the triple jumps in the constant stream like at 124.11s just don't work
-i can see what you're trying to do at 126.43s but it feel weird since the piano playing 16ths is still quite loud at this point
-the omission of 16ths at 134.76s confuses me
-16ths should start at 139.26s to the rolls
-file flows extremely well given its difficulty so props for that, however some layering needs to be revised so that the steps better represent the song instead of just being flowy jumpsteam

Ballade Op23 No 1 (Noname219): [5/10]
-noticeably offsync notes: 7.10s, 35.72s, 49.68s, 53.74s, very last note
-whole section at 87.84s is offsync
-pr is mostly good, but some patterns (mostly jumps) should be revised
-not too bad, but sync needs to be spot-on for a piano file like this, and there are many spots, most of which i didn't mention, that could use some good sync work

Beginning Of War (hi19hi19): [7/10]
-jump at 8.95s should be different from the ones following it, same with 13.02s
-seem to be missing 32nds at 13.46s and 13.84s
-slowdown at 18.10s is a bit off
-pr could be improved a bit
-not really much to comment on since it's such a short file, but since it's so short it should be nearly flawless, so fix a few things

Big Money (Zakvvv666): [3/10]
-sync is a bit late
-jump usage at the beginning is inconsistent, the guitar sounds no different when you have a jump compared to when you don't
-jumps at 16.71s are also inconsistent - you have jumps at places like 16.71s but you don't on the 8th right after, even though the percussion is being accented even more there
-rhythm at 18.33s is completely off, it should be using 16ths and not 24ths (repeats throughout)
-vocals at 27.05s could be synced much better
-i don't think you should ignore the claps at 41.76s
-never mind, all the vocals could be synced much better
-judging by the fact that you're stepping every 16th at 46.69s, i'm guessing you're stepping both the kick and hat and ignoring the melody, which leads to a really boring section
-missing 16th jump at 50.01s (repeats throughout)
-section at 52.09s gets very awkward with the gap before the 16th jump - try putting a 4th jump on (34) at 53.12s, an 8th jump right after on (12), and switching the rolls after that to 4321 instead of 1234
-i have no idea what you're stepping at 87.83s
-why did you step the kick at 93.83s when you ignored it just before
-vocals sound like they would be great to step at 118.63s but instead you continue using the same monotonous jumpstream for the next 8 measures
-stream at 132.4s is not very satisfying since it's easier but the song is more intense, perhaps some tasteful jacks in this section would make it better
-jumps needed for crashes at 138.4s
-i guess i can tolerate the simplifying 32nds to 24ths since a straight up 32nd stream would be too much compared to the rest of the file, though it feels weird to hit
-need a jump on the 4th at 144.4s to finish off the roll
-overall needs a lot of fixing, especially jump consistency and awkwardness

Black [Yoshl]: [6.5/10]
-8ths at 4.58s and 8.58s feel weird being on the same arrow as the bass drum hits
-missing piano 32nd at 18.21s
-feels weird when you don't layer the piano at 65.68s
-vocal layering at places like 111.68s onward feel a bit out of place due to the vact that the vocals are barely audible
-layering feels really heavy at some points when it doesn't feel like it should be
-not bad, layering is a bit weird at some places though so try to clean it up a bit

Black (yomanimawesome): [7/10]
-missing jump to tom at 15.35s
-missing step to guitar at 22.70s
-missing 16th at 23.37s
-missing 8th at 29.60s, 32.00s
-section at 32.45s doesn't feel like it's going with the guitar
-missing kick drum 16ths at 37.25s
-guitar sync in the section starting at 38.45s leaves something to be desired
-huge layering change at 48.05s. when you do this, you at least shouldn't completely ignore the drums, you should step single notes at places like 49.25s and 49.70s where there's a loud kick noise
-not bad, fix some guitar sync and missing notes and it should be pretty good

Bowser the Shredder (hi19hi19): [8.5/10]
-it's a bit weird how the snares are jumps at 34.06s and you don't layer them in the following section, but it doesn't detract much from the file since the layering scheme you use from then on is consistent and easy to follow
-if you want to be extra mean you can put jacks with jumps at 106.13s
-not much to say, patterns follow the song very well and pr is great, song gets a bit repetitive but it doesn't matter much since the song isn't too long

Brave Warrior (pxtang): [3.5/10]
-jump at 11.39s should be on the 16th after
-jumps at 11.58s are unwarranted
-jump at 16.81s should be something other than (34) for pr reasons
-16th stream doesn't feel right at 14.68s
-jump placement doesn't make much sense around 22.42s
-16th stream at 27.07s is also out of place
-jumps questionable at 34.04s
-if all the 8th jumps at 36.36s are to the percussion, you're missing a few 16th jumps to the kick
-why did you only start layering in the arp at 41.00s, you either should have been layering it before or not layered in this section
-jump placement is off in the section starting at 42.55s
-i'm going to stop with the specific jump placement comments since it's getting out of hand, but it's prevalent throughout the file
-missing 32nds at 57.55s
-since the second half is basically the first half on mirror the same comments apply
-jump placement was especially bad in the ending jumpstream, misrhythms everywhere
-nice try, but your layering and jump placement need to be completely reworked

Bubble Bath Aftermath [Scintill]: [8.5/10]
-it seems like the whole thing is on a bit of a swing, though it's so miniscule that straight 16ths work fine
-layering is nice and easy to follow
-jump at 34.18s seems like it would be better suited as a single note
-i'm hearing 24ths instead of 32nds at 75.56s
-extra 16th at 138.6s
-transition into trill at 157.06s is a bit harsh
-there were a few places with a lot of jumps where the layering was a bit questionable, but the accents they made fit with the song
-great example of how you don't have to step/layer everything for a file to be fun

Buzzards [wayward vagabond]: [9/10]
-feels like there should be something at 33.20s
-8th at 34.12s should be a bit later, the 32nd works
-roll at 68.61s feels like it should last a bit longer
-keysounding was done quite well throughout
-last roll feels very satisfying to hit (also almost perfect bpm for ffr jumptrilling)

C-Jam Blues (Duke Ellington) (hi19hi19): [6/10]
-sync is a bit late
-first 24 measures are quite repetitive and boring
-jump at 24.69s should be a single note
-missing note at 37.81s, 38.06s
-note at 39.65s is should be off the beat by quite a bit
-missing jump at 40.10s, 42.35s, etc. (so watch out for these)
-why isn't 54.34s a jump
-jumps at 85.44s, 86.44s, 87.19s should be on the 12th before
-missing note at 90.85s
-8th at 95.81s should be on the 12th after
-sync could be much better at 102.44s
-not bad, but considering how simple the layering scheme was, the number of mistakes should be much less

Canary Part III (FissionMailed1): [8/10]
-jump at 27.99s should be a single note
-jump at 63.04s should be the same as the one before it to keep consistent with 61.97s
-jump at 68.34s seems like it would fit better as a single note
-jump at 76.98s should be a hand
-hand at 79.40s should be a jump
-missing 16th at 85.39s
-some of the previous errors are repeated in the section after the 12ths
-good, a few inconsistencies but overall solid file

Chipscape (mi40): [7.5/10]
-jumps at 9.95s, 12.13s etc. are unwarranted
-feels a bit weird when you layer in the breaks at 22.83s since you've been ignoring them before, but since it's most prominent there it's not bad
-jump usage is pretty random starting at 18.67s
-pr in slow section starting at 36.67s could be improved by a good amount
-missing 16th at 50.65s
-16th at 57.06s would be better as a jump
-colour gimmicks are cool, but jump consistency needs some touching up

CIA Rave v3 (FFR Pro 21): [2/10]
-sync is very late
-does this song need a v3?
-odd choice to omit 16ths when the synth is doing a lower arpeggio (such as right at the beginning)
-if you're ignoring the 16th arp, why is there a 16th at 4.06s? (happens all the time throughout the song)
-pr can be much improved at 18.93s
-ignoring the low arpeggios is marginally understandable but i have no idea why you're completely ignoring the runs at 39.88s
-same thing with ignoring the 16ths at 114.69 and especially the individual 16ths starting at 116.09s
-file was extremely inconsistent and patterns were uninteresting for the whole song

Clocktown (VisD): [7.5/10]
-beginning is cool
-interesting time signature choice - i would have gone for a 6/8 feel instead of 16ths
-oh, i see - the 48ths would have difficult to do in that time signature
-don't see the need for a minijack at 40.19s since the flute is playing 2 different notes
-layering just the melody at 74.76s feels a bit empty since the song gets more lively but the steps get easier
-why did you step the accompaniment at 89.39s and not in the places it happened before
-note at 108.78s should be a jump
-134.04s should be a jump
-missing 32nd at 137.06s
-missing jump at 143.92s (you seem to be omitting a jump at the end of these kinds of phrases, i'll stop mentioning them but they happen later as well)
-nice file, some jump inconsistencies need to be fixed though

Clouds from the East [TC_Halogen]: [8/10]
-interesting choice to step the lh piano at the beginning instead of the melody in the rh
-the swtich from rh to lh piano at 17.74s is jarring and unexpected
-layering feels old-school at 31.46s
-i understand you want this to be an easy file but 34.03s feels odd without anything there, a 16th will suffice (even though it's actually 32nds)
-same thing with 36.72s, it's an artistic choice but it feels odd omitting it since they don't happen too often
-layering gets a bit messy at 109.83s, some clap jumps are omitted while others are not (i see what you're doing layering the clap with the melody, but in cases like these, sometimes it is better to step all the claps as jumps so the player can follow the layering more easily, especially if the player is newer)
-overall a good easy file that feels old-school, fix a few inconsistencies and it will be good to go

Contact (Full) [Yoshl]: [7/10]
-please don't send vbr mp3 files since the sm-ssc/sm5 editor chokes on them, convert to cbr
-converted to cbr myself so my times might be a bit off from yours
-extra jump at 7.36s, 12.00s etc.
-a jump at 26.04s to the kick would be nice, same with 30.68s etc.
-missing 16th at 51.19s
-roll at 51.84s is a massive boo trap, consider revising
-rolls at 53.14s are a bit excessive for the sounds they represent
-arrow at 57.22s should be on the same arrow as one from the previous jump for pr reasons
-same comments apply for the repeated section
-some roll patterns are kinda ugly and awkward to hit
-don't understand why there's a jump at 146.79s
-pretty good, but some patterns should be changed to be less awkward

Crucial (VisD): [6/10]
-note at 6.41s is a bit late
-actually it turns out the sync is off for the guitar almost every time it does something with 16ths, please fix
-hands don't feel like they should be hands
-extra 16th at 109.46s (happens elsewhere as well)
-118.61s shouldn't be a jump if you want to keep consistent
-missing jump at 130.31s
-inconsistent jump use at 133.61s
-random jump at 138.41s
-not bad, but perhaps you should do some syncing for the guitar notes (especially in places like the beginning where it's isolated) and fix some jump inconsistencies

Cupcake in my Eye -Original Mix- (.Rarity): [6/10]
-minijacks are a bit harsh considering the difficulty of the rest of the file
-why are you putting jumps at places like 52.04s
-not bad, but file is pretty uninteresting and minijacks feel a bit hard compared to the rest of the file

DATA DRAIN (hi19hi19): [4/10]
-33.49s feels like SSSG
-55.34s feels somewhat empty
-why is there a gap at 66.78s etc. (i'm pretty sure the 16ths are constant)
-you randomly stopped the 16ths to the snare at 107.24s even though the snare is still going
-random 16th at 124.17s
-layering at section around 138.04s is inconsistent
-your stream at 144.36s feels very unnatural because it starts 2 beats earlier than normal, also the omission of jumps when you start the stream is a bit offputting
-i think you should keep layering the synth at 147.60s for a bit longer, maybe 156.72s
-a majority of the patterns right at the end feel very awkward
-not too bad, but many inconsistencies need to be fixed (the most glaring is the broken 16ths at 66.78s)

Dead Throne (Condoct): [7.5/10]
-please don't send vbr mp3 files since the sm-ssc/sm5 editor chokes on them, convert to cbr
-jump at 34.81s should be a single note
-extra 16th at 35.71s
-hand usage is a bit questionable starting at 39.01s
-missing 16th at 39.91s
-layering starts getting a bit messy around 42.21s
-why do you have a jump at 81.81s but in the previous section you don't even have a single note
-hand usage is a bit inconsistent again at 109.01s
-jump usage at the end is a bit weird
-not bad, some layering issues though

DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Heavy] (bmah): [8/10]
-the lack of a jump at 70.35s etc. feels kind of odd
-layering is hard to follow at 74.90s
-heavy layering at 101.87s doesn't feel right since 12.88s is the same and has lighter layering
-overall good file, though the layering felt like a bit much at times

Dishevel (mi40): [pass]

Doki Doki Robo Bunny (0 & kjwkjw): [8.5/10]
-feels like something right out of a nb pack
-the layering in some later 8th sections is a bit hard to follow
-76.85s should be a hand imo
-great, technically sound and very intense, and not too long either

Down With the Sickness [dore]: [7.5/10]
-98.90s, 101.56s shouldn't be jumps
-need jump at 120.22s, 125.5s etc.
-layering change is a bit sudden and unexpected at 155.6s
-not bad, good easy file, a few inconsistencies here and there though

Dreadnought [Heavy] (bmah): [7/10]
-sync is a bit early
-missing 16th at 15.39s
-it sounds like there should be a jump at 54.39s and 56.62s
-jumpstream at 80.20s has pretty tough patterns, maybe try smoothing it out a bit
-missing jump at 101.83s
-blue note syndrome at the end is unnecessary and would be better if left on the correct beat, also right now the bpm change at 118.15s is incorrect and making the end of the file offsync
-other than the end, it's a very solid file, but the end is preventing me from scoring this higher

Drizzling Rain (Silvuh): [8/10]
-echoes at 12.75s should also be on the 48th
-the grace note at 21.53s feels out of place since you don't do grace notes for this sound elsewhere in the file yet the sound happens a good amount of times
-it seems like you're stepping some echoes and not others, eg. 38.52s
-good use of accent layering
-not many complaints other than those, nice work

Dysnomia (Nick Skyline): [pass]

Eirin's Clinic That People Queue Up For (MrPopadopalis25): [8/10]
-missing jump at 32.42s, 32.65s, 39.69s
-i don't hear the grace note at 74.69s
-12th/24ths at 81.19s, 81.42s, 82.02s should be 16ths
-not sure why you stopped stepping the 16ths at 83.78s
-jumps at 85.15s would be nice
-missing 16th at 92.3s
-cool file, fix up the little things and it'll be great

Fast Rap Battle [TC_Halogen]: [8/10]
-cool colour change to signify rapper
-note at 43.85s should be a bit earlier
-note at 63.87s should be a bit later
-32nd at 64.17s should be on the 16th right after
-16th at 71.64s should be on the 8th after
-extra note at 80.87s
-note at 97.06s is quetsionable
-section at 97.61s seems off
-good file and nice patterns, just touch up the file and it'll be good to go

Feelings From the Air (trumaestro): [6.5/10]
-sync is a bit late
-omitting the clap at 34.18s, 34.92s and 35.67s etc. feels a bit weird
-43.87s should be a jump
-completely ignoring the percussion at 47.22 is a bad decision
-jump usage starts getting a bit inconsistent at 57.28s
-72.00s is 32nds, not 24ths
-jumps get even more inconsistent at 102.38s
-not bad, but some inconsistencies disturb the flow of the file

Foam Born (A) The Backtrack (Tidus810): [8.5/10]
-section at 95.08s is a bit awkward
-extra 16th at 111.76s
-not much to say, solid file, a bit repetitive in the middle but well stepped

Fuck DJ (samurai7694): [8.5/10]
-jump at 45.08s is inconsistent with other trills (happens throughout)
-49.19s DEM ROLLS
-not many complaints, a few jump inconsistencies that bothered me a bit but other than that i enjoyed it

Future Destination (Dark_Chrysalis): [7.5/10]
-oh god all i can hear is flutter destination now
-sync is a bit early
-jump at 14.82 should be a single note, same with 19.62s
-192nd at 20.07s should be a bit later
-since you stepped the bass at 22.92s i expected steps to the bass at 24.42s etc.
-note at 27.72s is a stretch at best
-weird choice in which streams to step - you omit the lower 16th at 66.94s etc. but you step all other low 16ths like 67.39s
-jumps are a bit inconsistent in the section starting at 95.67s
-last note might be better as a hand
-fun file, fix up the inconsistencies and it'll be great

Railgun[wayward vagabond]: [9/10]
-hand usage was a bit inconsistent at times (eg. some crashes have hands while others don't when they should)
-other than that though file was very well done

World's Most Wanted Wiener (Wayward Vagabond & bmah): [8.5/10]
-first 8 notes are slightly early
-i can accept accent layering, but the jump at the beginning of every phrase at the beginning still bothers me quite a bit
-still, a good example of how to do accent layering correctly

Razor

[Re-submissions]

Alice's Garden (XelNya)
Score: 7/10 [+.]
• Easy, fun file for the most part. Make sure your offset is correct; needs to be changed to -2.100.
• A couple of mis-placed notes such as, 32.3, 33.7, and 46s. Check for other mis-placed notes and other minor mistakes should be fixed up and it's good to go.

Challenge the Final Mission! (VisD)

• Huge difficulty spike in the middle half of the chart, but still retains really nice flow. Cool 12th swing-ish file.
• 25.953: Missing steps on the melody here. (You step this later on around 31s; keep it consistent.)

[Regular Submissions]

800$ BEAT (gabrieljd)
Score: 5/10 [+?]

• 19.28: BPM change occurs here. Notes should be charted in an appropriate 'swing' fashion. (i,e. 12ths/24ths)
• A lot of the patterns in this chart are a bit exaggerated. Things like repeated jumps at 17.778 and 18.536+ to vocal samples should just be left as single notes. No need to go crazy with your layering.
• Song's pretty cool, but you could've taken more time to re-think your pattern concepts and fix up the sloppy sync.

Ah Shwe Bah (t-rogdor)
Score: 7.5/10 [+.]

• Good to see you got rid of those annoying mini-jacks from the first time I saw this. Makes me happy.
• 54.879: Might wanna re-visit this area a bit. The [2][2] 192nds are a wee bit early and should be moved down some.
• 70.445: Should be 32nds, up from 24ths.
• 74.790 - 91.030: The sync on these vocals are pretty decent, although the 24th roll is a bit questionable.
• 117.387: 192nd/64th should just be a red note. Considering you don't accent these other glitches in the few seconds above
• Overall, a great file. Sure, the rolls are hella awkward to hit and could use better pattern adjustment, but outside of this, I dig it; fix a couple of misrhythms and it's good.

Ballade Op23 No 1 (Noname219)
Score: 4/10 [?]

• Rainbow snoozefest due to poor sync, (the colors are all over the place because of either wrong BPM/offset) please fix and re-send. Or try stepping something altogether next time.

Beginning of War (hi19hi19)
Score: 6.5/10 [+?]

• No real errors found. Albeit, 13.372's 32nd drum notes sound more continuous, rather than 2 broken runs.
• Short and a bit lackluster. I was expecting something epic.

Big Money (Zakvvv666)

• 2.114 - 17s: PR needs big time work. Your notes to the guitar seem to be all over the place and don't go well with its melody.
• 18.327, 21.756, etc: These are not 24ths. Please slow down the song and place your notes accordingly. They're actually broken 16th gallops.
• 46.68+: Stepping nothing but the kicks = snoozefest, especially when a song like this has a great melody to follow.
• 52.896, and other rolls like this are incorrect. Should start from the earliest 16th and end on a 4th note. 16th jump after it goes to literally nothing.
• Overall, really repetitive, errorneous and could use a ton of work. Mainly starting by using 0.5x-0.6x for more accurate note placement.

Black (yo man im awesome)
Score: 6/10 [+?]

• Pitch relevancy could use a lot of work during the solo sections of the song. (25-27s, 38-41s)
• Could've accented the little schlick or w/e here at 23.423 - Missing note at 31.223.
• 55.198, .335, .523, .685 : Notes are off sync. Re-visit and fix.

Black (YoshL)

• 20.323: Missed 12th note. Keep your note usage consistent when stepping things in the background.
• 63.473, 64.200+: 4th jump should be on the starting note of the pitch. In this case, [23] not [24]. The trill following it
is all the same pitch; should be continued as one whole trill. i.e, 343434343434
• 65.655+: Why leave these other piano parts out? Out of place and rather odd. Fix please.
• 89.655: Should be moved to [1].
• 103.564 - 105.291: PR is atrocious here, needs fixing.
• 138.337: Random 32nd much?
• Exaggerated jump stream patterns and a bit of mistakes here and there; could use a bit of touching up.

Bowser the Shredder (hi19hi19)
Score: 9/10 [+]

• Oh man, this file is awesome. No complaints here. Very fun to play and technically well-crafted. Good stuff.

Brave Warrior (pxtang)

• The first 15 seconds seem really overstepped and unnecessary; your layering is part of the 16th melody and doesn't really need to be accented as heavily. Should probably tone it down some.
• 34.010, 35.558: Beat doesn't really hit that hard to warrant jump trills. Again, unnecessary.. as well as missing notes at 34 and 36s respectively.
• 47.95-48.72,etc.: Great use of minijacks. Accenting the main melody works perfectly here.
• Other parts of this file seem way too dense and your accentuation could definitely use some work. Not everything works well, keep it in only certain spots.

Bubble Bath Aftermath (SKG_Scintill)

• The first 100 or so seconds of this chart are extremely boring... but finally getting to the middle half, it kicks up with really abrasive jacking patterns that don't flow really well at all.
• Sacrificing technicality for more finger friendly concepts would've been key here. Last half is also a giant bore and can use a cut.

Buzzards (Wayward Vagabond)

• Pretty sure you intentionally left the 4th out @ 92.403, but it really needs to go there.
• Overall cool file. Despite the massive gap in the middle, the first half was definitely a bit more challenging than the second; song was dope too.

Canary Part III (FissionMailed1)
Score: 5/10 [+?]

• 4.934 and similar: Mix up patterns like these a bit more. So many [2]'s that don't really go to anything.
• 19.05 - 23.924: Pitch relevancy needs a lot of work. It's iffy in this 24th run and doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Especially towards the later half. (See also 45.731+)
• 59.979, 60.282 are the same sound as 63.767+, and they aren't jumps?
• What are you even accenting with these hands? (75.739, 78.164, 79.376)
• Missing 16ths @ 85.361, 93.845.
• Hand placement is really iffy/questionable; pattern usage needs a ton of work (using nothing but trills to accentuate breaks, and really awkward 12ths in the beginning/ending)

Chipscape (mi40)

Repetitive as fuck. Although, this does flow very nicely and the coloring used for the bursts was nice.
• Layering is solid, PR is iffy in some areas and could use some tweaks (especially throughout the first 15 seconds.), otherwise decent.

CIA Rave v3 (FFR Pro 21)
Score: 3/10 [?]

• Not gonna lie, this file is pretty bad. Let's start with the fact that it's badly synced to begin with. (Offset changed from 0.238 to 0.215 (-0.023))
The chart is a snoozefest. It's nothing but boring 16th jumpstream that doesn't really flow that well nor does it include any sense of PR. 8th stream patterns are nothing but chain runs through out the entire thing, and every time the melody kicks in, you make all the notes go in a descending fashion for whatever reason.
• Overall, just no.

C-Jam Blues (Duke Ellington) (hi19hi19)

• 6.576 and similar: Could've accented this [24] a little different from the previous one.
• 37.815: Missing note(s).
• Song's really quiet. Not sure if it's mp3 quality or what, but, nonetheless a bit challenging w/ some awkward patterns here and there. Nothing too bad though.

Clocktown (VisD)
Score: 8/10 [+]

• Really great song choice and a nice chart to follow it with. Not much really wrong with this, and was pretty enjoyable for the most part.

Clouds from the East (TC_Halogen)

• Clouds from the snoozefest. jk ilu nice ez file.

Contact (YoshL)
Score: 5/10 [?]

• All of the 32nd/48th bursts in this chart are pretty bad. Not only are they awkward as hell, but they require a lot of control to attack properly as most of them are 400-600bpm
• Sections similar to 146.078 and others are just beyond overstepped and unnecessary. You are also missing notes in areas of the easier/calm parts.
Chart feels forced and is unfun. Song repeats and could use a cut.

Crucial (VisD)

• Syncing of the notes in the first 10-15 seconds could use some work. Especially the parts with the [2][3] trills and whatnot.
• Why do you consistently keep leaving sounds like this out? (See 32.634 and other areas where this occurs.)
• Overall, hand usage in the chart is questionable; seems too exaggerated for a calm song. Sync could use some work, and missing notes can be filled in.

Cupcake in my Eye (.Rarity)

• The song for this chart is awful and obnoxious. Seems musically amatuerish and something I'd definitely not want to listen to in-game.
• Boring easy chart for the most part. PR is pretty spotty in the first 20 seconds (if you were even trying to PR the melody during the 4ths).
• Outside of the 4th area, there's nothing really interesting going on besides a couple of 8th runs accompanied by a 8/16th jack which should be 3 notes, not 2. (i.e, [1][1][1] not [2][1][1])

DATA DRAIN (hi19hi19)

• Colored notes to the bg sfx in the intro could be sync'd a bit better. (See 21.912 and others)
• 65.695+: Fix these terrible runningmen patterns please. Not fun to hit at all.
• Could've accented this big crash, and others that occur starting at 98.128 with a hand.
• Personally, you should've started using single notes upon reaching the 400bpm mark towards the end.
• Jumps seemed fine from 200-375, but feel really forced starting at 400+ and are uncomfortable to hit.

Dead Throne (Condoct)

Very fun metal file, although, I personally think the mini-jacks during the jumpstream ruin the flow of the chart. Maybe try altering them somewhat? Otherwise, cool stuff.

DESIRE DRIVE (LLS HARDCORE REMIX) [Heavy] (bmah)

• The way you set up the rolls in this chart, really reminds me of Time to Eye, but in a good way sort to speak.
• Song choice was pretty cool and file's really fun to play. I would've done the left handed trill into a roll differently, but despite this, good stuff.

Dishevel (mi40)

• 62.273: This entire staircase makes absolutely no sense to what's going on in the song. The sounds are different, the patterns should be.
• 66.522: Abrasive hand gluts that aren't very fun to hit. Ruins the flow a bit; try working on some of these?
• 69.374-71.657: Straining runningmen w/ hands = too much of a hassle to attack properly; simplify.
• Overall, decent file. The exaggerated parts mentioned above should definitely be fixed. I'd like to see this in game.

Doki Doki Robo Bunny (0 & kjwkjw)

Unfun jumpstream scattered across the chart, resulting in lots of anchors and wildly uncomfortable patterns that are cancerous to play.

Down With the Sickness (dore)

• This file definitely needs more layering, cause as it is, it's very dull. Not much to really say besides hand/quad usage being questionable..
• A lot of the really nice guitar around 95s-96 was left out, and could've been stepped. Song doesn't really make for a good simfile.

Dreadnought [Heavy] (bmah)

• Jump gluts everywhere, weeee. Pretty fun for the most part, but the layering scheme is a bit boring. Could've added some color (or at least half BPM) to spice it up a bit.
• Otherwise, decent. You might wanna fix the BNS towards 119s you create with that BPM shift.

Drizzling Rain (Silvuh)

• Simple and easy piano file. Nothing too special, but it's fine for what it is.
• I'd suggest cutting out the pitch change in the latter half of the file. Doesn't add anything exciting to the song/chart besides make it more of a bore.

Dysomnia (Nick Skyline)
Score: 2/10 [?]

• Long, bad and in no way, shape or form is this fun to play.

Elrin's Clinic That People Queue Up For (MrPopadopolis25)

• Layering's pretty spotty for the most part, with vocals missed around 3 to 10.462 seconds. Otherwise, this is actually pretty fun for a somewhat easy file.

Fast Rap Battle (TC_Halogen)

• Should've ended on 107.854
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Feelings From the Air (trumaestro)

• Pitch relevancy in the first 20 seconds was pretty nice, and well done across the file.
• Overall, clean, fun and nothing really erroneous. Good job.

Foam Born (A) The Backtrack (Tidus810)

• Definitely a good chart. Built up really nicely and was a-ok to play.

Fuck DJ (Samurai7694)
Score: N/A

No permission.

Future Destination (Dark_Chrysalis)

Offset changed from -2 to -2.050.
• Pitch relevancy can definitely be worked on, especially in 16th runs such as 44.050 and others. You have it backwards some of the time and doesn't really go well with the song.
• Overall, pretty fun file and the song was pretty dope.

Railgun (Wayward Vagabond)

• Nothing really to complain about. I love Blue Stahli and the chart's well done. Good stuff.

Sokuseki! Nouchoku Music System (MrPopadopalis25 & bmah)

• First 25 seconds of this file are basically AIDS. Fun AIDS. Although the handgluts at 23.515 seem overdone for such a anti-climatic part of the song.
• 97.678 and all sections similar to this are really really gay and not very pleasant to play. Decent file, nonetheless.

World's Most Wanted Weiner (Wayward Vagabond & bmah)
Score: 9/10 [+]

• 142.688+: Really dug this part the most. I loved the hand usage in accentuating the piano and the solos after it. Hot stuff.
• Very cool song, and really nice chart by the both of you. Challenging, clean and concise!

Last edited by bmah; 07-2-2013 at 10:32 PM..