Old 07-10-2013, 05:00 PM   #2110
arcnmx
nanodesu~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to arcnmx
Default Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
The pros certainly outweigh the cons, I just didn't like this one con (imo) very much lol

Will definitely need some staff discussion from the other game managers and some admins (half are like dead or something though so idk), but I'm fine with the addition. Although I can't really see why anyone would say no at this point, I don't think there are other issues as long as it's coded well and people don't take advantage of some obscure way to get songs to record on lower rates lol. Curious to see how rates will be reflected in the replay imager, though.

And yeah, in retrospect, blazing past the legacy songs....might be a good thing lol
Yeah, I do like the idea of limiting it to multiples of 0.1 just in case. I wouldn't actually mind if completely arbitrary rates were allowed, framers will be framers however you manipulate them, but it seems like only allowing 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc. would work out well. The interface needs to become a slider anyway. As for the imager, I already have an updated version that supports rates because people were asking for them.

FMO AAAs (1): Within Life :: FGO AAAs (1): Einstein-Rosen Bridge
arcnmx is offline   Reply With Quote