View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 01:53 PM   #10
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: Watch One Piece.

Tenjou Tenge was a terrible anime. I'm sure the manga was good, but the anime sucked.

Anyway, nobody ever trains in One Piece aside from Zoro using weights. Ever. Debunk'd that one.

Hikaru no Go was a shounen anime. It had absolutely nothing to do with fighting bad guys. It was a show about a board game. Prince of Tennis is a shounen anime. It had nothing to do with fighting bad guys. It was a show about tennis.

Now, I've seen a lot of Shounen anime. I know that a lof of them suck for what they are. Naruto is terrible because there's one bad guy and he never dies. Inuyasha was terrible because there's only one bad guy and he never dies. Bleach is getting to be the same way. DBZ had four bad guys, one of whom wasn't really a bad guy.

I'm telling ya, One Piece is different. I got my friend (Friend 'B' from my story!) to take the first thirty episodes from me one night. He watched the first one, then the next, then the next. Got through ten episodes in one night. He took all 275 episodes from me that night. He's on episode 150 now and he's been at it for about two weeks.

He's not an anime fan either.
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote