View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:14 PM   #648
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
this is a deceptively hard question, I think

I think the answer HAS to be yes, but solely from a math standpoint? That's independent of dead air, though.
I don’t really understand this post either actually? I think it’s just the wording if you could re-phrase it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Ummm...so I am mostly done with a long post just on the subject of a couple of people, but I am scared no one will read it because it is so long.

I could put funny pictures in it or something, if it would help, I suppose.
Please do not be scared. I live for walls of text, I wish everyone on FFR would do them

I like star’s long post on Ind and sunfan. There are a few points that I would consider to be a bit of a stretch for example
Quote:
his messages goes back and forth from kind of lazy (only saying "second" in post #5, "okay I'm amused" in #20, "this is known", to very hyped and silly (joking that he does not believe Charu in #7, and using exclamation points in #14, and also him just making lots of posts).
Which just seems like standard behaviour from many players including Ind at the beginning of the game

Quote:
In #150 (pg. 8), inDheart said "pretty sure i'm winning the lynch right now though so i don't know with what authority i make this post," which seems like he is kind of defining his self-worth by how much people want to hang him, which seems like something mafia care more about than town.
And this quote, which I read very differently. I took Ind to mean “I’m about to be lynched so why would anyone listen to me”, in an almost defeated way. which is a fairly NAI statement to me since nobody wants to lose.

So I’m not sure why she really felt the need to include that, it’s possible that she is aware of everyone's expectations of her posting and was attempting to pad her post.

But on the other hand I thought she had some very good points too. It comes across as someone who is genuinely attempting to investigate and make connections. This post has inspired me to go back and comb through the entire thread when I am done catching up. I also really don’t see a wolf making a post like that containing one of their actual partners, because it brings so much scrutiny to their posts. so I think I can rule out star/sunfan and star/Ind pairings in my mind for now

Quote:
raeko seems reluctant to really suss it. I am wondering if it is normal for her, to be doubting her feelings that much.

would be blind. It feels like he just kind of shows up randomly to say something short and controversial.
I would say that both of these things are pretty normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected