View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 12:46 AM   #156
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
Why this thread? It just feels like we're putting Lewdy, Lar, and Xel on display. Why not talk to them in private? Why does this have to be aired out here with people taking potshots and low blows?
this thread isn't about them three though. like i only brought shadowgod into the mix because i was like "hello this is a community thing." i don't mean to come off as defensive though, eh. i just don't think the issue is a few players toning it down. y'all are saying that the community's improved, which, sure. i wasn't really around from 2015-2017. i didn't see how bad things got if they did get bad. but what i've noticed from 2018-2020 is it feels /worse/

Quote:
The thread started off by proposing adding another mod. Now we're up to adding two more? Where did this come from? It seems like conversations going on outside of this thread are influencing decisions and not what's being discussed here. I feel like what I'm saying is falling on deaf ears.
lmao beats me man i never know what's going on

Quote:
-What is the idea moving forward? This is still not clear. I've only heard "more mods," but what specific aspects of behaviour or code of conduct content is being pondered?
i think we should have some BASIC RULES
some COMMUNITY SUPPORT
some OUTREACH thanks

Quote:
-To achieve meaningful change, first, you must have acknowledgement. After that, you can discuss solutions. I don't feel like we've hit either of these stages.
i'm like unpleasantly surprised that most people don't see an issue with the twg culture here. it's whatever though. i mean, if y'all are satisfied with how things are going then maybe no change has to happen

im just saying the community will continue to shrink lol
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote