View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:30 PM   #108
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
It's something that would probably be considered with the legal crap out of the way.

Like stated earlier it would be an added option and the woman could give it up for adoption (and like I stated earlier, it would be good to also discuss a plan about improving foster care and encouraging adoption to help kids not stay in it). I can still see the benefit:
- Does not replace medical or surgical abortions. It is another type of abortion that can still salvage the fetus. If a woman doesn't want to do that, that's her choice.
- It can give a better idea of what a fetus actually needs to develop. Whatever knowledge is obtained could help reduce fetal abnormalities. (Of course there are genetics and other factors involved)

The last paragraph sounds very similar to adoption, although it does hammer home the point that the people we are talking about are women with real emotions and feelings, and going through a pregnancy can be physically and mentally traumatic. Any person who treats pregnancy like an insignificant theoretical topic is degrading the woman, to say the least.
I understand this attitude of "reaching across the aisle to reach a mutual conclusion", but I say fuck that. The solution to intolerance isn't tolerance: finding a way to save the fetuses isn't going to correct the underlying biases of the opposition. History has shown that these people aren't willing to compromise. And why should we? All signs point to a culture war, we might as well obtain an uncompromising victory and use that as a basis for establishing a more modern set of morality, one distinct from church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
DaBackpack is offline   Reply With Quote