View Single Post
Old 04-7-2012, 02:18 PM   #3394
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9
Default Re: League of Legends

Varus, the Arrow of Retribution

Living Vengeance (Passive) - (Innate): On champion kill or assist, Varus gains 40% attack speed for 6 seconds. On minion kill, Varus gains 20% attack speed for 3 seconds.

Piercing Arrow - (First Cast): Varus starts drawing back his next shot, gradually increasing its range and damage. (Second Cast): Varus fires, dealing physical damage, reduced by 15% per enemy hit (minimum 33%). While preparing to shoot Varus' movement speed is slowed by 20%. After 4 seconds, Piercing Arrow fails but refunds half its mana cost.

Blighted Quiver - (Passive): Varus' basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight for 6 seconds (stacks 3 times). Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage equal to a percentage of the target's maximum health per stack (Maximum: 360 total damage vs monsters).

Hail of Arrows - (Active): Varus fires a hail of arrows that deals physical damage and desecrates the ground for 4 seconds. Desecrated Ground reduces healing effects by 50% and slows enemy movement speed.

Chain of Corruption (Ultimate) - (Active):Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that deals magic damage and immobilizes the first enemy champion hit. The corruption then spreads towards nearby uninfected enemy champions, applying the same damage and immobilize if it reaches them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person