Old 06-27-2019, 07:44 AM   #199
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: fuck Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
So let me get this straight from that article.

A woman (who apparently started a fight?) got shot in the stomach while pregnant which killed her unborn child. Then after the investigation, they arrested the person that got shot and NOT the shooter on the grounds that the mother failed to protect their unborn child?

That sounds all kinds of screwed up, what the hell?
Basically.

Quote:
“The state of Alabama has proven yet again that the moment a person becomes pregnant their sole responsibility is to produce a live, healthy baby and that it considers any action a pregnant person takes that might impede in that live birth to be a criminal act,’’ Executive Director Amanda Reyes said in the statement.“
On that note, if the shooter actually gets away with this, it sets a precedent for domestic abuse that could be very scary. If a pregnant woman angers a man and the man physically harms the woman to the point where the fetus is killed, the woman can be charged for what really was the man's fault. Think about how many families and relationships that would destroy.

Last edited by DossarLX ODI; 06-27-2019 at 07:47 AM..
DossarLX ODI is offline   Reply With Quote