View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to richyrich55
Default PLEASE READ! Nick Roma needs your votes!!!

Hey guys, there's a kid in my city who has leukemia, has half of his chemo left, and lost his hands and feet due to severe septic shock and goes by the name of Nick Roma. Currently Nick is sitting at 22,491 votes in 2nd or 3rd place, I'm not sure and needs to be in first in order to make it to the judging round. I don't know if any of you have had any amputations but I know it hits close to home for some, if not most of you. Please take the time to do me, and Nick a favor and vote for him to be considered for a $500,000 prize which will get him everything he needs from up to $50,000 per prosthetic to refitting his home to allow for easier access to everything and not to mention every other challenge that he will face. He will appreciate it, as will I. He's a musician as am I, and plays the bass guitar. But obviously can't until he gets proper prosthetic limbs. I feel his pain, and haven't played my guitar since I learned about what he's going through. Please take the time to vote. It won't take long. You have the time to vote so please do so.

TLDR: Click the link and vote you lazy f**k.

http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf15555

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod

Last edited by richyrich55; 12-11-2012 at 09:06 PM.. Reason: Is my avatar stretching the page?
richyrich55 is offline   Reply With Quote