View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 10:14 PM   #809
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Thanks for claiming that you where gonna switch to Storn with me and then laughing when I asked you to put your money where your mouth is. You are detrimental to town and I'm all for getting you out of here sooner and not later
I got distracted last night drinking with my dad, that's why I wasn't around very consistently, and I forgot about the game until it was too late to figure out what was going on. take it or leave it that's what actually happened

Anyone who knows me can tell you that my vote on you really was a joke. I hate the smell or sight of mayo it disgusts me. If roundbox doesn't back me on this I would vote him just for that actually, he KNOWS this is true and if I am a wolf it's for a different reason than that

can we please just not do this because it's going to be a giant waste of time. I fucked up not paying attention and changing my vote yesterday and I'm sorry but it didn't really affect anything at the end of the day. but wasting tons of time squabbling between us will affect the game negatively