View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 08:48 PM   #5527
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
I personally don't think it's Xel at this time; I generally trust the early character claim and power layout, which is why I sent him the PM and a message today.

Between the other two, well, I've had something bothering me about Hakulyte, which I addressed last dayphase, albeit briefly.

I want to clarify my rationale for not character claiming in thread and just to XelNya in today's message:

This post sketched me out earlier as the bolded struck me as a namekill attempt, which I've been terrified of since the beginning!

Violet Evergarden centers around a former soldier reintegrating into civilian life through ghost writing letters for those that need help or are illiterate in order to better understand human emotion; it fits with the message sending mechanic.

(I should say now, the terminology of my role doesn't specifically refer to "messages" although it functionally works that way, but it seemed safer with the above suspicion to let that thought continue)

It seemed safer to keep it somewhat concealed as I've revealed all else involved. I don't necessarily think Haku isn't town for it though; Haku has suspected me numerous times throughout the game, after all.

Killing abilities aren't explicitly anti-town though; Wayward used his to kill Dafty in the night and helped town out immensely as they would have otherwise been green-checked through that point.
Something tells me what's gonna happen is this:

we lynch shadow today
if he flips green I get lynched tomorrow
if he flips wolf
I get lynched tomorrow

you can't really kill me at night anymore before the game is over I think, so you're stuck with me unless you lynch me / ita me during the day

but I think I played town almost as well as I could have